Feminized Seeds????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachWeed420

Not Your Averge Smoker
Reaction score
If I have a hermie plant and take the pollen from the hermie and pollinat a regular female then I have feminized seeds right??? Thanks for the help in advance.:D

Feminization is a much more intense and scientific breeding program then just breeding a hermie. You should read up on it on some of the seedbanks methods and you will see what really goes into producing real feminized seeds.

PS- be very mindful when buying feminized seeds from breeders. You get what you pay for and do your homework on the breeder.

BeachWeed420 said:
If I have a hermie plant and take the pollen from the hermie and pollinat a regular female then I have feminized seeds right??? Thanks for the help in advance.:D

.. "NO"...
please... this is a subject that has been asked, and answered several times on the forum. Type "femminised seeds" into the search box in the toolbar, and PLEASE read.
IMHO.. the greatly increasing number of hermie plants being propogated today, compared to just a few years ago, must surely be credited(at least somewhat) to uninformed, or mis-informed, noob "seed makers" thinking they have the ability and/or knowledge to produce "female" seeds.

Thanks for everyones help!!! I really appricate it alot!

I am growing some Dutchpassion Blueberry feminised right now. I figured I would give them a try since they have a "real" feminisation program. If I have good results one may make it's was into my mother room. I am already pleased with the growth and vigor of the strain. Just have to wait for the end results to really make a decision and post results.

IMHO.. the greatly increasing number of hermie plants being propogated today, compared to just a few years ago, must surely be credited(at least somewhat) to uninformed, or mis-informed, noob "seed makers" thinking they have the ability and/or knowledge to produce "female" seeds.
aaaaaaaaaaagain...

Latest posts

Back