Finally got my seeds!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papaya123

Reaction score
Well i recieved my Master Kush seeds from DocChronic. I really dont know when i recieved them cuz my brother found them under a table when we were cleaning up the casa. Well n/e wayz im about to embark on my great project and was hoping for a few pointers. I was gonna use some floral foam that i found around the house to start the germination and then from there was gonna use rockwool and use a flood hydro system. BC nutes were my choice and found a scheduled feeding chart from begining to end to use. i will probably get more into detail when i have the time but some feedback would be nice ^^

Grats on the beans. Can't wait to see a grow journal. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Master Kush is a great strain, i bet you will have fun with this. I myself use the paper towel method to germ until the bean cracks and then i go into rockwool, well I am starting to use oasis cubes now because their PH is stable

Yea i got em delivered to the states west coast, gonna start em up in about a week after getting all my resources.

Latest posts

Back