finally pic of m39 clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
here are my baby m39 clone tell me what u think first inside grow:tokie: ill post more pic tonight:tokie: tell me what you guys think thx

(I resized your pic to fit on our server. Please post your pics on this site. Thanks - Stoney)

FREEZELAND1.JPG

they are looking really nice.Looks like you got a good set up also.Keep us informed and with pics of them ladies.:joint: Is that a cactus in there with your ladies?

Hey man those are some nice looking clones. But i noticed that your ballast is just chillin on the floor. Thats a bad thing man, could cause a fire. You should always remember to hang all your electrics ABOVE where water is. Just lookin out for you and your babies. Keep up the good work!

Did i make a comment in here before? They look nice man... catcus looks yummy....

yeah rocker when ill upgrade the water dose ill put all elec abobe thx mas for the security tip

hey bro just wanted to say that the clones look great man good luck bro peace

you have a nice space and some nice healthy plants. Once they get bigger they will fill the space up nicely. Rocker is right no about the ballast shouldnt' be on the floor. Go get yourself a cinderblock or a brick to set it on.

I don't know if that is a sealed off room or a tarp room, however you are going to need a 100% light proof room to flower your plants. You are off to a great start though. get that light down as low as possible. You dont' want any unnecessary stretching.

What wattage do you run man?

Mr.Wakenbake said:
you have a nice space and some nice healthy plants. Once they get bigger they will fill the space up nicely. Rocker is right no about the ballast shouldnt' be on the floor. Go get yourself a cinderblock or a brick to set it on.

I don't know if that is a sealed off room or a tarp room, however you are going to need a 100% light proof room to flower your plants. You are off to a great start though. get that light down as low as possible. You dont' want any unnecessary stretching.

What wattage do you run man?
i use a 1000 watts hps wit angel reflector all my wall are cover whit black and blue sealed plastic my ballast is above i just put him there for pic

Nice man.. you are off to a good start. I dont' know how low you keep the light but with a 1ker if you got proper ventilation ibet you could hang it 2-3 feet above the plant no problem.

Of course i cant' see the light so I dont' know how far it is away .. man you got a nice little room though and a nice setup.
I hope you get alot of females.

Mr.Wakenbake said:
Nice man.. you are off to a good start. I dont' know how low you keep the light but with a 1ker if you got proper ventilation ibet you could hang it 2-3 feet above the plant no problem.

Of course i cant' see the light so I dont' know how far it is away .. man you got a nice little room though and a nice setup.
I hope you get alot of females.
i always keep light 18 inchs from plant whit 1000 watts hps no strech i have lots of pic but i have prob to upload them here i need help:eek:

I hope you get alot of fem:48: ales.[/quote]all 14 of them are ladies their clone

Latest posts

Back