First Clones Doing Bad. Light issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Doesn't look like my clones are doing good. 1 is already brown and dying. another 2 clones have brown appearing and 1 has a very soft stem. Wonder if it's from them not having enough light

Attachments

• 20210812_090345.jpg
    20210812_090345.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 15
I don't think so. Clones don't like to much light to start out. Do you have a heat mat, dome...exc. Tell us everything you have done.
I don´t think it´s too much light. They have been on top of th fridge and there is no light nearby.

I realized that there was sitting water in the bottom tray that was wicking up into the cubes :(

I keep water in the ribs of my tray .... probably not the problem. Heat mat, temp at the roots?

Last edited:
I keep water in the ribs of my tray .... probably not the problem. Heat mat, temp at the roots?
No heat mat. Just the top of the fridge. Itś pretty warm here in the Philippines and the humidity is always above 80%. The cubes were sitting in standing water.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't do a lot of cloning. When I had hydro I did a few from WW. I just cut them off at angle,
stuck it in a solo full of wet vermiculite and placed them on grow area floor for less light,

They rooted fine even without a root starter,
Which is a good idea to use, I just didn't have any.. Best yields come from healthy plants. Healthiest plants rush through seedling stage strong, as well as veg. And bolt through flowering, until the very end but I think a lot of that is anticipation!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back