first DWC ( bubbler )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a little grow journal over in outdoor.;) :hubba: .

thanks for stopping by the shed city, and TN.:cool: .

TN, i'm really lik'in the water buckets. my 'lil woman just joined in for her first ever grow indoors, with a soil grow.:hubba: . the women are always more cleaner, and, more meticulate as to thier grows.;) . (she's growing daddy some bud. she don't partake.).

that gigabud is look'in sweet TN. got my seat on this one bro.:cool: .

heres the link to the pic updates, at 7 weeks...bb...

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37900...bb...

Hey is that a mainly indica hybrid? Btw looks great!

these are at 7 weeks in the pic. they are nearing week 8 tomorrow. have got to take more pics l8er...bb...

100_3851.jpg

100_3853.jpg

hey looks great bro keep her growin!!! u know whats one thing i noticed when i was growing the white widow was that flora nova has to much N in it for the end, so changed that and now i use flora bloom which has 0 N. its just a suggestion becuase i think it effected my end product.

you said you use flora bloom? are you talking the 3 part? i use the 2 part. flora nova.;) ...

i did ww's last winter, with flora nova in soil. they were nute sensitive big time, but in the end, they used up all N. they were very good.:D . gotta get some of those going again.

this is a 8 week strain, and it is just starting to use up its reserve at 7.5 weeks. it really began at 7...bb...

yes i used flora nova grow to veg my sour d but i would suggest the flora bloom in bloom i know its a three part but i dont think u need the micro in flower anyway jus add some floralous plus for the first four weeks at most. im jus saying because your leaves look real dark and waxy and thats not good in late flower.
to sum it up, more phos. in flower means more buds more nitrogen means more leaves.
also i got a couple plants growin in the same cab u got but i got mine from target for 70 bucks.

Looking great BB, once you go hydro you see dirt is for outdoor grows.

Latest posts

Back