First Grow - Flowering Beautifully!! Full Pics!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillFromBio

Reaction score
Well this is my first grow as most of you know. It has been an extremely long time since i've posted and i am very sorry. There has been alot that has happened in the past month that everyone has missed. This is what happened towards the end of my vegetation stage. Yeah not very healthy looking are they. I blame the Miracle Grow nutrients that i was using. I Flushed and switched to the Fox Farm trio Nutrient pack and i'm very impressed.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Nice pics man. Sorry about the problems but i am sure they will still grow some huge cola for you :p

I took Hick advice & used Fox Farms Ocean Forest makes a difference instead of Mirclegrow. Your pictures look nice and now your girls will grow healthy.

This is how they are looking about 4 weeks or so into flowering. Foxfarm Nutrients Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom are being used in combination for the best bud results. If you ask me these ladies are looking very nice. Heres the specs.

-Fox Farm Nutrients - Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom in Combination
-Water every week or so depending
-5 gallon buckets with millions of holes in the bottoms
-Grower Select M1 Professional Mix
-600 watt HPS light with a digital balast and increased lumen output 97,000
-In the room i have 2 mounted fans blowing on them, 6 inch inline going out and a 6 inch inline going in.

The only problem that i seem to be having is that my apartment isn't air conditioned, so on those really hot days, due to the ajacent room being so hot the grow closet also just gets the hot air pumped into it. Sometimes bringing the temperature to about 105. Ouch yeah. But on most days the avergae ones it stays at about 85 or so with a humidity of about 40-45.

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 044.jpg

Picture 045.jpg

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

Looks great Bill!

Nice to see the fantastic turn around, they look sooo much better and all green too. Yea, looks like you'll have some nice colas for sure and a few nice side branch jammies. What strain are they, if you know?

My grow area gets hot too, especially the last few days with the heat wave. I think I hit 104F at one point, yikes, but nothing I could do. I'm on the top floor so I can't really avoid it. But regularly I'm around mid 80's with the lights on. I'm thinking of running a vent or tube from one of my A/C blowers to my tent directly for the really hot days. Also, my 12/12 come on at night so I think that helps avoid a few degress as well.

Keep up the good work brother, be well.

Very nice sir. Great recovery those made. By the time you harvest you might not notice at all :D.

Are those bagseeds that you're growing?

very nice dude, you are well on your way to some good bud. enjoy and remember, learn from this place, you already have, havent you????

i don't know where you live but i feel you on that heat wave. F'n worried me sick. yeah thats pretty much right where my temps stay, same with the lighting, my lights go off at 7pm and on at 7am. if the room next to the closet stays cool the closet usually stays cool. but i think ideally i should have an ac runnin the room even cooler. they'll eventually adapt.

These are my clones. Pretty much enough said. Same strain as the mystery strain from my other beauties. i think that like 5 of them are the same and the other 2 are something else. They are under my old setup with 6x75 watt $10 flouros from walmart. Using half strength fox farm nutes.

Picture 050.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 055.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

Picture 057.jpg

Hey Billfrombio...those are looking good..wishing you nothng but females...why not switch your light cycle to lights on at night when its cooler....I run mine from 7PM (on) to 7 AM (off)...n my flower room..and 3PM (on)..9AM...(off)..n my VEG room...I feel that running an AC is addng to electric bill that is not needed..nice choice of nutes too..keep us posted..and most of all KEEP M GREEN

It would make more sense to do it that way. I guess i was just paranoid when i made this closet. I knew that it wasn't quite 100% light proof. I don't use the room for anything else but this and there isn't a real light in the room so i wasn't worried about that. The window is right next to the closet which is all covered except that fan thats there. But with the sunlight during the day i think would penetrate through my inline fan. Its deff a suggestion that i'm gonna take into consideration though. I just have to finish my room and light proof it all together.

I hear ya Bill.

The temps can jump about 15 degrees or so with the lights on in the warmer weather where I am, I've noticed so far. So I plan on running my a/c accordingly, but mainly for just critical circumstances when its scortching.

The clones and seedlings look great man, keep up the great job :).

Hey bill....Remember light travels in a straight line...when installing an inline or exhaust for that matter you put a 90 degree bend and paint the inside black the best you can..no light will come threw..you said you have a window next to closet...why not put ac in window to cool room and draw cool air into closet?..IDK..good luck keep us posted..and KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back