first grow/unknown strain, FLOWERING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onelove420

s.w.e.d
Reaction score
continued from closet grow.. today is 3 weeks since started to flower:2940th_rasta:

003.JPG

007.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Wow, what kinda lights you got em under? lookin real nice so far

i keep hearing u cant grow quality weed with cfls but so far they seem to be working EDIT great, the buds r about 3 1/2 weeks n already gettin pretty big, im expecting a fat o off each plant. im drying a lil sample rite now to see how good the weed actually is but if i do get some kill itll make my new year forsure

:eek:

Man, those cola's are beautiful! What size (and how old) were the plants when you moved them to flower?

I'm starting to like my CFL's a little more after seeing these pics. :joint:

wow these are gorgeous. You're letting them go 4 more weeks? man you're patient. looking great though, keep it up

What light are you using....CFLS?
Dro:cool2:

BenDover said:
:eek:

Man, those cola's are beautiful! What size (and how old) were the plants when you moved them to flower?

I'm starting to like my CFL's a little more after seeing these pics. :joint:

they are beautiful:D Grew 7 from seed till they were around 30 days old then put them in flower. Gave 1 to a buddy and killed 2 to make space for the other 4(all were female tho). CFLS are great there cheap, low wattage, and if you use them properly from what im seeing you can get some pretty decent bud. I think the problem most people make when using cfls is they put the lights above the plants, were most of the light on a cfl comes out the side, so by putting the light a little under the tallest plant and close to the buds all the light from the bulb is used(the top cola on the tallest plant suffers but the other 7-10 tops grow huge)

your plants look great man nice and green ,,im glad u could stop by my grow

Latest posts

Back