first grow.....veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippinthewidow

Reaction score
So I started to veg last a week and 4 days ago and want to see how the babies are looking. The temp is fine, in between 75-85 and I'm using florescent lights. Some of the plants are in water bottles that are covered on the bottom to protect the roots. Grow space is limited so that is why I am using water bottles. I plan on moving to grow bags when the veg state is done which will be 2 weeks from friday and also plan on changing to a better light and location.

CIMG0682.JPG

CIMG0683.JPG

CIMG0684.JPG

CIMG0685.JPG

CIMG0686.JPG

Looking great mang. :aok: What are ya gonna be using for lighting when you switch to flower? Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them little ones a boost.

Right on. :aok: Tell ya what if they keep growing and looking like that your gonna have a nice little jungle before ya know it. ;) Good luck on the grow and we'll be following along.

Your babies look cool,
I love the wide leaves, always draws my attention, LOL
BUT hey !! did we welcome you dude ? Allow me to say it,

WELCOME FRIEND !!!

Do take a stroll through the site rules, they are easy to go with, and they are few to boot. We love the pics, and your already off to a good start with them.
We will smoke a couple bowls in your honor, and again welcome

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks kahuuna. the leaves are even bigger today. I plan on updating every three days after watering so new pics should posted in 2 days. I put up foil to help reflect some of the light and have a fan on them only at night time.

So I gave the babies a bath today and they are looking great. Less then two weeks before flowering.

CIMG0697.JPG

CIMG0698.JPG

CIMG0699.JPG

CIMG0700.JPG

CIMG0701.JPG

CIMG0702.JPG

CIMG0703.JPG

So i decided to move the plants to a bigger location. With in the next couple of days I will be transplanting to bags and possibly hps bulps, but if not then cfl's. I watered today and the pics are pre watering. Hopefully with the trasnfer, these babies will shoot right up. They are coming along pretty well with only 3 weeks under florescent lights. I plan on about 3 more weeks of vegging so they can have more exposure to better lights. I can't wait until they turn into a forest. :hubba:

CIMG0740.JPG

CIMG0742.JPG

CIMG0743.JPG

CIMG0744.JPG

CIMG0745.JPG

CIMG0747.JPG

CIMG0753.JPG

CIMG0756.JPG

CIMG0758.JPG

ye ye...hopefully half are female because that would be a solid six plants

So I watered today and again the pics are pre-watering. In three days i'm going to transfer to bags and change to cfl, maybe hps bulbs. There is technically only one week left of vegging from Friday, but I think I'm going to veg for two more weeks after the transfer. The babies are coming along nicely granted only using florescent lights and being my first grow. Let me know what you think.

CIMG0759.JPG

CIMG0760.JPG

CIMG0761.JPG

CIMG0762.JPG

CIMG0763.JPG

CIMG0764.JPG

CIMG0765.JPG

CIMG0766.JPG

CIMG0767.JPG

CIMG0768.JPG

CIMG0769.JPG

CIMG0770.JPG

So I finally got off my *** and transfered the plants to bags. Six of the bigger babies are in 2gallon bags and the smaller six are in 1 gallon bags. I have two weeks left of vegging from tomorrow, so I plan to eventually get all of them into 2 gallon bags before flowering. I am also going tomorrow to get better lights and possibly mylar, but the project as a whole has come along quite nicely. Again I apologize if some of the pics are blurry...hopefully I can fix that when we water next and take pics. Let me know if you think they look good or could use some help. I did put nutes in for the first time today and hopefully they will look nice on Sunday after the shock from transplanting.

CIMG0786.JPG

CIMG0787.JPG

CIMG0788.JPG

CIMG0789.JPG

CIMG0790.JPG

CIMG0791.JPG

CIMG0792.JPG

CIMG0793.JPG

CIMG0794.JPG

CIMG0795.JPG

CIMG0796.JPG

CIMG0797.JPG

I've been kind of lazy on my updates, but it is ridiculous how much they have grown since the last update. The plants are finally under cfl's and are one week away from flowering. They look beautiful and I can't believe they have gotten this big under florescent lights for 4 weeks and cfl's one week. Overall, I feel like everything is going fine, being it my first grow. I watered yesterday too and the babies smell delicious. Let me know what you think.

CIMG0803.JPG

CIMG0802.JPG

CIMG0804.JPG

CIMG0805.JPG

CIMG0806.JPG

CIMG0807.JPG

CIMG0808.JPG

CIMG0809.JPG

CIMG0810.JPG

CIMG0811.JPG

CIMG0812.JPG

CIMG0815.JPG