First Time Away from my girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Im out of town for a few days and I am going crazy!

first time ive been away from my girls for longer than a day.....Im going through withdrawls.....anyone else feel like this when they leave the garden?

You could check your plants 25 times a day and they will be perfect, leave them for over 24 hours and they suddenly develope a major problem.

Dont worry about it ;)

But yes, I understand what your saying :)

went away from my girls for a weekend, hooked up a webcam to my room so I could log in and keep an eye on them, when i got home I was straight into the grow room and inspecting and talking to them, checking water levels and PH, and then went into the living room and said HI to the mrs, she wasn't impressed I went to the plants first!

i hope ya have better luck than me.i left mine for 3 days and they were in sad shape when i got back.to top that off a friend tha was watching over my sheet decided to open the tent while the lights were off and water them.i left ph'd water for them and he used nuted water and really hurt my babies.never again,never.

Latest posts

Back