First Time Hydro with homemade ebb and flow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieG

Reaction score
This is my first hydro grow and I actually wanted to start this grow journal to track flower and also ask you guys questions along the way. Here are pics. Questions are to come.

CIMG2075.JPG

CIMG2074.JPG

I basically wasn't here for the first two weeks which is why they are so small after three weeks of veg. I've been using FF organic, but am changing to Dutch Master for flower. I know the plants aren't perfect, a 400 fell on some of them for less than a second which is what created the new burn you see. As far as the twisting of the leaves... I'm not really sure.

So the things I have questions on.

1) I topped all the plants and have noticed undergrowth exploding and although i messed up on a few, the big ones look like they have recovered fine and have what looks like will develope into 4 colas each. I am wondering if you guys have any suggestions for increasing bud growth and getting the most out of my plants in their current cramped positions. Should I remove lower growth and concentrate on the top colas? OR should I leave the lower growth and just chop down parts of the plant at a time? Top colas then wait for rest to be done? SCROG? Dunno whats my best bet.

Latest posts

Back