First timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not comfortable saying, to much bias out there. Some might be surprised haha

I love the US, some of my family lives in TX. I'm on the other side of the world however.

Pretty tight legally, practically no one says much to small consumers. I read somewhere KHI is the second largest canabis consuming population, NY being the first, not sure of the authenticity of that article.
Mostly hash is consumed here but I'm sick of the additives they mix with it and as it is underground quality is not always a gaurentee. Though some is amazing and I do have a decent dealer.
A lot of people have been growing here recently so I was encouraged so grow my own as well. I've lived in CA for a while so I love the bud. I had a friend mail me some seeds. When theres a will theres a way.

Pretty tight legally, practically no one says much to small consumers. I read somewhere KHI is the second largest canabis consuming population, NY being the first, not sure of the authenticity of that article.
Mostly hash is consumed here but I'm sick of the additives they mix with it and as it is underground quality is not always a gaurentee. Though some is amazing and I do have a decent dealer.
A lot of people have been growing here recently so I was encouraged so grow my own as well. I've lived in CA for a while so I love the bud. I had a friend mail me some seeds. When theres a will theres a way.
Good Luck !

I guess that's too much drama. I live in Karachi, PK.
Some of us are idiots but not all of us.
1679855907634.png

@WeedHopper Can you hook Uuzee up with this avatar Thks much

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back