Fl Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepntt

Reaction score
I have four plants outdoors. They are doin great as one is almost four feet and had to be tied down. I was just wondering because this is my first outdoor grow when should i exspect flowering in south florida.

change the xx in the link to tt and it will link you to your time line you need 12 hrs of darkness before you will get the results you aree asking for peace and good luck.. near the end of september ....hxxp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=156

purplephazes said:
you need 12 hrs of darkness before you will get the results you are asking for peace and good luck.. near the end of september
I didn't think that applied to the outdoors as much as indoors?I have 3 girls in the ground.1 is about 4 weeks into budding already:hubba: .My other 2 are starting to flower.I expect these 2 to be ready early Oct maybe:D .All these are just bagseed.I think outside a little more than 12hrs darkness comes into play.Age of plant,strain,rootbound?,etc.But as I've learned,patience,it will happen.

Latest posts

Back