fleshstain's multi-stain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coming out of lurker status fleshstain. me like.:) ... got any update pics me friend?...

your choice of (stains), lol, are very nice ones indeed. you can't go wrong with ww, 'specially from sam.;) ...

who did the SJ?... musta dropped some coin on these strains?, that, or great friends like i have got.:cool: ...

is your ssh a cut, or seed? i got one clone of ssh from a friend. she has leaned toward the sickly side since i got her...

we need an update flesh, hope its all cool now...Irish...

i GOTTA SAY nice job flash, u lookin SCHWEEEEEETTT! That'll b some killa ganj once yer done. Keeper up.

L8trs,

7greeneyes :D

sorry for the delay guys and dolls....

IRISH.... i've got some pics from a couple days ago i've got to resize.... i'll get them posted later today.... the SJ came from a buddy of mine in Belgium.... he'd managed to get a cut of ECSD and crossed it with a Jack Herer male he'd been using for breeding purposes.... i'd rank it in my top 10 all time fav's for high/taste.... plus it's pretty easy to grow and finishes from clones in 8-9 weeks.... i just wish i still had some of the seeds left....

the SSH are from Mr Nice and they were started from seed.... i'd ran into some heat issue problems early in their life and i think it accounted for a good amount of males.... out of the 8 i started i wound up with 2 ladies.... 1 looks to be the NL pheno i was hoping for.... the other may possibly be the Hazy pheno that i was also hoping for.... kind of makes up for the low ratio if i get the phenos i want....

so.... the SJ and WW are in the middle of the 6th week of flower.... the 2 SSH that wound up female are going on 3 weeks in.... the SSH were thrown in before preflowers had shown so i'm not suprised at the lack of flowers.... the NL pheno is starting to shoot some pistils though.... the Hazy pheno, not yet.... i also put in another SJ clone in a waterfarm.... and my Grapefruit female that had topped herself, after i took clones from her....

more to come soon....

so my WW met with an untimely death last night:confused:....

i left the door to my room open while i was mixing some ferts.... one of my dogs, who normally won't go past the doorway, decided it was time for a snack....

i came up to find that he had ripped the Widow clean out of the pot and into about 7 pieces....

it pretty much went like this.... :watchplant:.... :huh:.... :stoned:.... :cry:....

i managed to save what i could for smoking purposes, but her grow has come to an end.... for now....

i still have a clone that's becoming a new mother so she'll be back....

so, here's the last of the WW pics i snapped Thursday night....

WW wk 6.jpg

WW wk 6 (1).jpg

WW wk 6 (2).jpg

WW wk 6 (3).jpg

WW wk 6 (4).jpg

WW wk 6 (5).jpg

some updated SourJack week 6 pics.... some are from today, some from Thursday....

SJ wk 6.jpg

SJ wk 6 (1).jpg

SJ wk 6 (3).jpg

SJ wk 6 (4).jpg

SJ wk 6 (5).jpg

SJ wk 6 (6).jpg

here's a few pics of my SSH, hopefully NL pheno, that i noticed was finally putting out some pistils.... she's been into flower for a little over 3 weeks now, but she did go in before preflowers had shown....

the last pic is of 1 of my GrapeFruit that i put into flower after i took some clones from her.... she's been on 12/12 for less than a week....

SSH.jpg

SSH (1).jpg

SSH (2).jpg

GrapeFruit.jpg

bad dog :hitchair: just what i'd do if i were a canine:doh: things gettin close! Looking good, interested in the grapefriut would you mind a mini bio my friend? :hubba: thanks and keep up the green work!

thanks chef! i totally blame myself for leaving the door open.... like you said, just what i'd do if i were a dog.... i was thinking it should be my girlfriend beating me with the chair....

the GrapeFruit is i'm growing is Next Generation Seeds Dynamite.... it's a bx4 of GrapeFruit from Canada that's been stabilized.... started it from seed in mid September.... had 3 out of 5 seeds sprout.... 2 of the 3 showed deformities.... both of my females, topped themselves.... seems to light 1/2 strength nutes every 2-3 feedings.... growth started off pretty slow, but it's kicked up lately....

here's the breeder description:

Squat growing Indica strain, well known for its heavy yield and high quality bud. Very fruity, thick, resinous smoke. Deep grapefruit smell that finishes with pink/purple colors as the buds ripen. Dynamite is our stabilized version of Canada’s famous Grapefruit clone. Winner 2005 Oregon Medicinal Awards.

Flowering: Indoor: 50 days
Outdoor: Oct.5

Genetics: Grapefruit Indica
Structure: Short, branchy, grows wide outdoors

i'm thinking it's gonna be more of a 8-9 weeker from seed and possibly, although doubtful, 7-8 from clone.... we'll find out in about 8 more weeks....

here's a few shots of a couple of the chunks i was able to salvage from the ravenous attack on my Widow.... i just said heck with it and threw the remains in a dehydrator so we'd have some smokables.... she had about 2 1/2 weeks left till finish and was starting to crystal up nicely.... i'm still a bit sad over this one:cry:

pics 004.jpg

pics 003(1).jpg

pics 001(2).jpg

it's actually not that bad.... i had just watered with plain water a few days before and was mixing the fertilizer for her when the accident happened.... i think it helped a bit cause she actually is very smooth through a bong.... don't know about with papers....

the high is also very heady.... i had a chance to scope the trichs and most were already cloudy.... i usually harvested this strain when the trichs were about 75% cloudy and 25% amber....

it would've been a lot better if it had finished, but i've had worse....

man. that bites. i bet that your dog is still baked.:p . (be following him around with a baggie. not.)lol.lol...is the dog all cool? i am aspca all the way. that is an animal lover 100%. i believe our pets have rights. (the right to sleep in the back yard on a chain all darn night. the right to drink from the toilet if i dont fill his bowl. eewww. the right to lose his truck riding privledges for eating my weed. and the right to lose sleeping at the foot of my bed if he ever goes near my grow again.);) :p :D ...hows that for rights?:D ...

my bro just phoned, and his cat totally ate 24 clones 8 weeks in flower. biggest cat i ever seen. 34 pounds.:eek: ...the dogs are scared crapless of him. lol. lol...

chef just had a mishap also...

my ssh clone is about the same place your is. looks the same also. not as big...

here's a quick summary of what's happened since my last update....

my SourJack wound up going hermie on me right in the middle of week 7 and had to get the axe.... my Widow got the axe too.... she was just starting 8 weeks but i needed to make some room for some others to move in....

so.... as it stands now for flowering i've got a SourJack in a waterfarm and another 1 in soil.... 2 Grapefruit.... 2 SSH Haze pheno.... 1 SSH NL pheno....

i've got more to move in just gotta wait till i get some more soil in a couple days.... i'll try and get some pics up soon too....

here's a few pics of what i've got flowering right now.... i was in a hurry and didn't have time to snap the individual plants but here's the rundown:

2 - Grapefruit both in 6l pots.... one with a touch of bending....
1 - SSH NL pheno in 6l pot
1 - SSH Haze pheno in 6l pot
4 - SSH Haze pheno in 6l pot.... a little experiment i'm doing....
1 - SourJack in waterfarm
1 - Sourjack in 6" magnum with some bending....

i just transplanted some new clones into cups lastnight too.... i'm just waiting on some more soil to get a bunch more moved up.... so.... the first 3 pics are what i have in flower right now.... the last 2 pics are what i have waiting to be moved up.... you can also see the SSH NL pheno that i'm going to do a bit of LST on and use her as a mother....

the only plant not pictured anywhere is my Grapefruit male that i'll be doing a bit of personal breeding with sometime early next year....

pics 012.jpg

pics 013.jpg

pics 015.jpg

Vegging.jpg

Grapefruit clones.jpg

if you hover over the pic it should tell you the name....

Grapefruit2 week 1.jpg

Grapefruit2 week 1 (1).jpg

SourJack waterfarm week 3.jpg

SourJack waterfarm week 3 (1).jpg

SourJack waterfarm week 3 (2).jpg

SourJack week 1.jpg

SourJack week 1 (1).jpg

SourJack week 1 (2).jpg

Grapefruit1 week 3.jpg

Grapefruit1 week 3 (1).jpg

Grapefruit1 week 3 (2).jpg

Man Flesh...sorry to hear all the troubles you've been having. And I thought I had bad luck! Well here's to ya, and your grow...hopefully things turn around for ya!

other than the dog attack i don't think much has gone bad.... i know the SourJack has a tendency to go hermie so i wasn't really surprised or upset about that one.... i've still got it going now and in future grows till i get tired of dealing with it.... and the WW was close enough to being done that i think i lost less than an 1/8th ounce of total finish weight....

i just wish these ladies would hurry up.... i have a few clones i need to move in and am running out of space....

Latest posts

Back