fleshstain's multi-stain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fleshstain said:
so my WW met with an untimely death last night:confused:....

i left the door to my room open while i was mixing some ferts.... one of my dogs, who normally won't go past the doorway, decided it was time for a snack....

i came up to find that he had ripped the Widow clean out of the pot and into about 7 pieces....

it pretty much went like this.... :watchplant:.... :huh:.... :stoned:.... :cry:....

i managed to save what i could for smoking purposes, but her grow has come to an end.... for now....

i still have a clone that's becoming a new mother so she'll be back....

so, here's the last of the WW pics i snapped Thursday night....

OMG what a bummer!
I am well aware that dogs like weed. I had this Golden Retriever. I dropped a joint one night and quick as a flash he had it in his mouth. He swallowed it. I had to sit up all night with him, he was out of it completely.

The grapefruit picture for the 14th, looks like it has a mineral deficiency, (see top left) have you corrected that?

those were actually the fan leaves on the SourJack i had going at the time.... i had stopped all nitrogen feeding on it a few days before and the lower leaves had started to yellow....

i was going to state there was a ph problem, but the N cut, is the culprit here...

looks good fleshstain...

Latest posts

Back