floaters vs sinkers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record , we use the soaking method and then in paper towels inside a baggie and then in a brown grocery sack for darkness and then a heating mat for germination
Well now, if it is on the record it must be true. I use a Dixie cup RO water and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide kills all pathogens.

Well now, if it is on the record it must be true. I use a Dixie cup RO water and a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. The hydrogen peroxide kills all pathogens.

we use Everclear or butane to kill our pathogens

Yep He has not mention her in a while
Maybe she dumped his butt, No wonder he has been so nasty lately

that dam tooth just about got me for sure

B91F0495-0CEA-451A-913C-91BDFF28EDAB.jpeg

Disagree. I prep seeds by putting them in water plus hydrogen peroxide....leave them a day and the best and strongest seeds sink.
I didn't use hydrogen peroxide but they been growing for a whole and they look really good to me. Next time I'm going to do try hydrogen peroxide. They were seeds from a decent bank gareenteed. Whatever that means

I just put them under my tongue. If they don't sprout in 24 hours, I swallow them.

Latest posts

Back