FORE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golf is a very sophisticated thinking man's game. I played it for years loved it but in the end I hated it. I could never get better. I hit my pee about the second year I played and could never get any better. On public courses I could shoot in the hi-80s thank you get me on a real PGA course playing from the tips I would shoot more like 120. That game is so freaking hard it is amazing. I ended up getting tendonitis in both elbows and had to quit. And I live on a golf course go figure.

yep Brother Pute , Father Time will eventually get us all….bummer man…I’m a go as long as the bod will hold up

imthink Gary Player is in his 80’s and still plays…amazing man

speaking of an amazing man when it comes to golf , he made some stoopid choices for sure but who hasn’t ,Tiger Woods will be inducted into gomlfs Hall of Fame this week

whatever one thinks about his personal life and daemons that he battles , he is the GOAT in my book

Bigger than most: A look inside Tiger Woods' Hall of Fame display
Bigger than most: A look inside Tiger Woods' Hall of Fame display

well what a soggy mess this tournament turned out to be with yesterday’s rounds completely rained out so now we have the Monday finish

and if it don’t stop raining this morning , it may be a Tuesday finish which has not happened at a PGA event for about 15 years

hey Walt , is it still raining down there?

who is going to win is anyones guess right now , it’s a wide open shootout which makes for an interesting tournament

FORE!

I still watch golf sometimes and I have a game on my phone called Golf Rival I'm at over 60,000 points on .😁
Haven't used my Pings in forever. Plan on playing this yr when the weather and work allows.

Golf Rival eh.…I’ll have to check it out…..……I play online golf using WGT app and I’m a legend ver there!

I've been playing Golf Rival for about a year. It's a lot of fun. Worked my butt off to get over 60,000 trophies,, which basically are points.
Try it you might like it. Plus we can actually play games together. Course it wouldn't be fair untill you built up your clubs because I would kick your ass.😁

I've been playing Golf Rival for about a year. It's a lot of fun. Worked my butt off to get over 60,000 trophies,, which basically are points.
Try it you might like it. Plus we can actually play games together. Course it wouldn't be fair untill you built up your clubs because I would kick your ass.😁

awesome!

im gonna check it out thanks!

I will drive down to texas and we will go to a golf course of your choice and play 9 or 18 holes and we will see whos arse is dragging at the clubhouse

Screenshot_20220312-070041.png
Screenshot_20220312-070302.png
Screenshot_20220312-070338.png

WGT has simulations of some good courses…St Andrews , Oakmont , and here is Pebble Beach

thats me on the tee , Clutch Cargo

29F6BE70-AA24-4225-8C3C-A7851298A6D5.jpeg

Yeah now I know where you got that name from because I couldn't find you on FB with that name.

I still watch golf sometimes and I have a game on my phone called Golf Rival I'm at over 60,000 points on .😁
Haven't used my Pings in forever. Plan on playing this yr when the weather and work allows.
Its a funny thing about bikers and golf. I worked for JCP selling sporting goods back when they had things like shotguns, canoes, hardware, washers, dryers etc. Well I also had a golf dept there and most my co-workers were fairly innocent school going folk. I regularly had a number of local bikers buying golf equipment. A bit different in appearance, co-workers avoided. Not me, It was like old home day for me having dealt with bikers regularly in previous years.

Co workers were stupid. These guys loved golf and were easy customers. They knew exactly what they wanted, no fuss no muss, picked clubs bag, accessories, and paid in cash. Best business in the world for a commission paid guy. Golf crosses all
types.

Bubba

Very true brother. I know a lot of Outlaws that love golf. Funny fkers would play in their biker gear if it was allowed.😂😂😂
Guess what didn't happen. Nobody hit balls close to them or told them to hurry up.

I was on the golf team in high school. I was never great, but I found it enjoyable.
I think maybe it's time to dig my clubs out and have a go at getting back in to it. Weather is getting nice, would be a good time of year to start back up.

Latest posts

Back