....Found In My Driveway.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I 've always heard that freaky plants almost always end up being the bomb. I have a good feeling about this one. Survivor that's for certain. All you got to do is consider what those roots are in under that concrete.
Typically there is several inches of what we call pea-gravel and maybe even some crushed rock that has a strong lime content.
I'm gonna watch this unique plant, just very curious to see what you end up with. Hope it rocks your senses. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Take a clone just in case its "the bomb"

Yeah, great idea! this is a natrual one. So instead of chemically treating seeds to induce polyploidy maybe since it's natural it'll keep on with the polyploidy strain. It would be nice! i'd pollenate one of the clones as well to produce some seeds. Maybe get some nice stuff going on.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

im new to the game and im going to clone it but how do you pollinate it.?

Heh, it would be good for you to reed an article on breeding. Pollenating it is pretty much collecting the pollen from the male flowers, and you can even pollen just one bud of the plant. You (easily said no details) put the pollen on the bud you want and itwill produce seeds.

if you're wanting to cross a plant or pollenate just for seeds, look into a guide!!

Take care bro, good luck.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hey would it be a good thing if i added nutes..? i was going through my garage and found some 8-10-8 would that be ok or no???

Hey freak i have a question do you smoke weed and could have swept a seed off the walk that sprouted there. If so i would believe its mj but if you dont smoke and no one you know does then i would check it out more.

I found a few plants that are somewhat similer in looks, what do you think of these plants as far as blending in with ??
Cleome040618.jpgfalsearalia.jpgCleome040618.jpg

Look close

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thats a good thing to bring up KK but definitly not either one of those. i've seen the one on the left before. isn't that what they call a Lions tail.(what they make wild dagga from?) no worries IMHO

keep an eye on it, and u should be all good in a lil bit. lol

well I used to smoke but everyone else in my house does so i know that it is mj cuz that area is where ppl smoke...!

Forget a rose growing outta concrete this is much better lol. That is a very unique lady you got there and hopefully for a real good reason. Good luck!

Dewayne said:
Yeah, great idea! this is a natrual one. So instead of chemically treating seeds to induce polyploidy maybe since it's natural it'll keep on with the polyploidy strain. It would be nice! i'd pollenate one of the clones as well to produce some seeds. Maybe get some nice stuff going on.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I don't think it's a poly...just another plain o' plant...;)

here is some new pics of my baby girl i found in my driveway..starten show some buddzzz.

weed 022.jpg

weed 023.jpg

weed 024.jpg

weed 025.jpg

weed 026.jpg

Latest posts

Back