freaking out...major panic setting in right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaserKittensGoPewPew

2 string maestro
Reaction score
I looked out at the snow behind my house today and I saw footprints in the snow. Leading from the street all the way around my house to the back of my house where I keep my plant in the window. I can tell from the way the tracks are that someone walked out and turned right there where they stop to probably get a better view from the side of my plant. I put the plant out on a piece of board so it is outside the window and gets the most light. On saturday I had seen two cop cars drive down this other end of the street and turn away. I had had my plant in my room window at that time and had just taken it down as soon as I saw the black and whites. And today I saw some dude just walking down my street writing on a clipboard coming right for my house. So...I'm essentially freaking right now. I think I'm possibly being investigated? I dunno, maybe I'm just being really paranoid right now, but I'm pretty damn scared. Suggestions anyone? Should I just bury my plant out back in the woods and get rid of all my lighting stuff? It's one plant. Do you think they would seriously go after me for just one?

If you are just sticking the plant out the window where people can see and walk up then your askin for problems.

I would get rid of the plant, maybe someone can store the light for you.
But they might be watchin you so be careful.watch tryin to bury it. thats when they will bust you if there watchin you.

Goodluck

Ugh...I mean it was to the back of my house. And behind me there is nothing but woods. You really do have to walk all the way around the back of my house and look up to see it. This is some depressing ****. I really don't want to have to get rid of my plant, but there's no way I'm going to jail for growing one friggin plant. I think I'll get rid of it tonight around 1-2am. Just go out real quick and bury it in the back.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
Ugh...I mean it was to the back of my house. And behind me there is nothing but woods. You really do have to walk all the way around the back of my house and look up to see it. This is some depressing ****. I really don't want to have to get rid of my plant, but there's no way I'm going to jail for growing one friggin plant. I think I'll get rid of it tonight around 1-2am. Just go out real quick and bury it in the back.

I just was lookin at your grow, you seem close to the street.
Do people walk down the street much?
Or are people outside alot in your area, looks a little populated, compaired to where i live that dont take much.

If you think you got people walking around your house thats not good in my book.
People get shot doin that here.

Your plant doesnt seem like it would get the cops all worked up but they might think you got the big operation goin on inside.

Just be cool.

well...That picture you saw is my room window right above my bed. And that is the view where I had been putting my plant. I never did what I do in the other room though. I don't put the board out and extend the plant outside of the house. It was always with the window closed just sitting ont he window sill. And that day I saw the two cop cars coming down that street I immediately stopped. Since then I haven't put the plant there at all. The only time I put it in the window is when the sun hits the back of my house. I have no idea why someone would think to walk around my house. We don't have a fence which is the problem. Even still I don't think I've ever seen anyone come into the backyard like this. Or I guess I just never noticed anyone. People who go on walks and stuff are never a problem. They stick to that road that you saw. But to see tracks leading from that road and cutting around my house has got me nervous.

I'm not even drawing high electricity. I have around 150w in CFL bulbs right now. My computer crapped out on me so that's been off. Just been using a laptop. So there shouldn't be anything suspicious about m electric bill for them to think I have some giant grow operation going. I just hate that it looks like someone is getting nosey.

Wow..your a pretty dramatic person there laser kitten!! This has a name bolth in the pot growing world and in the everyday world...

CARMA

Remember the post about wanting to "steal" taxpayer purchased ballast's?? Your thought depict your actions, your actions depict your thought and your life is depicted by your thoughts AND actions!!

Kill your crop, make right with carma, and start over!! How many tries is this for you?? I think 3 right? or is it 2?? Didnt the other ones fail also?? What are you thinking, living in a residential erea and putting a plant in a window??? BUY a friggn light!!

bleh. Indeed I did make that post about the lights, but it was just a thought. I wasn't really going to out there and do it myself. I have the money to buy a light if I wanted so it wasn't something I was going to do. Just a thought that occured to me. This is my very first plant. I've never grown anything before this. MMM...I just thought it would be too high up in the window and too small still to be able to identify what it really was.

Guess you're right though on the Karma thing. Bad thoughts carry bad karma. I think this plant is going bye bye for sure. Instead of burying it I think I'm just going to cut the entire thing up into really fine pieces.

Anyone think I'm just over panicing or should I most definitely cut this thing to pieces and dispose of any evidence?

Make it easy on yourself, and kill the plant. :)

edit: northernlightssmokn, that link is ridiculous.. "The Secret is released to the world! This ground-breaking feature length movie presentation reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout the ages, traveling through centuries... to reach you and humankind." :p

I'm sorry I should have said that there is a difference in karma and carma. carma is a new age thought (www.thesecret.tv). Karma w/ a "k" is more spiritual where you are "given Karma, good or bad. Carma w/ a "c" is self actual. YOU decide where and when through the power of "attraction" the amount of reward or consiquence you recieve. There is a HUGE difference between the two but the desired outcome is the same.

It is so easy to get over paranoid in this lifestyle. You aren't going to go to jail for 1 plant. As long as no one knows, there is no reason for you to get in trouble. Your electric usage is 100% normal. I would just chill man. If you live in any area with people, cops are bound to be around. I would pop a :chillpill:

northernlightssmokn said:
I'm sorry I should have said that there is a difference in karma and carma. carma is a new age thought (www.thesecret.tv). Karma w/ a "k" is more spiritual where you are "given Karma, good or bad. Carma w/ a "c" is self actual. YOU decide where and when through the power of "attraction" the amount of reward or consiquence you recieve. There is a HUGE difference between the two but the desired outcome is the same.

Wow pretty cool man, thanks for the eye opener.

"This is my very first plant. I've never grown anything before this."

I'm sorry. I remember a post that said "I'm back for round 2" I guess I was wrong. I appoligize!

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
Anyone think I'm just over panicing or should I most definitely cut this thing to pieces and dispose of any evidence?
hey u said that there were foot prints in your yard where is your electric meter or ur gas meter is it near where the prints are? i would say dont kill it just keep an eye out and keep the plant close to the tolit that way u can chop and flush. also do u have house hold plants in the house like a spider plant or somthing cause u could put that sucker in the window that the plant was in and just keep your plant under the lights for now on. but all and all its ur choice on what u want to do. good luck

my mother have that dvd, she belong to a group called New Age Truth and she deeply beleaves in CARMA abd the power of the cosmos

hmm we have a lot of plants around the house, but nothing that would resemble MJ. The thing is I can tell by the tracks there are two spots they walked out away from the house and turned to get a better view of the windows. The electric gauges aren't by these areas. I mean...I really could just put it under the lights, but my set up isn't all that great. But that's soon to change cause I bought new lights and all. The only reason I had it out at all was because the sun is such a better source while I had poor lighting. I think I'm going to keep it inside under the lights and just keep a look out. If someone really does come I'll chop and flush. Over the main shock of paranoia now at least. Just gotta keep my gaurd up.

First off, dont chop and flush. You'll only plug the toilet...lol. Use the garbage disposal!!...double lol... I would take a clone and kill the mother. If you get raided, the one little clone will weigh way under the possesion law amounts for your state. By the time the clone is big your grow room will be set up. A clone is easyer to get dismissed in court than a 2 foot vegging plant. It's extreme but so is putting a mj plant in a window...lol! btw, what are the odds that it was a crackhead or neighbor that saw it? Were the tracks adult size boots or tennishoes? Uniformed cops dont wear tennisshoes. If it was undercover wouldnt they still need a warrent to enter the property? Yes the plant would be probable cause, but they should still need a warrent to enter the property. Was where the person walked away from the window and stopped again, be a perfect spot to take a picture? If so, kill that plant now and be rid of the headaches and worry. I bet your day has been all stressed because of this. Kill the stress and get on with life or go on with the grow and accept the stress as part of the procedure. Accepting it is also an acceptance of the consiquenses if caught. Also consider your grow!! Do you want pegged as a grower over one plant and red flagged? You will never grow a real crop of say...20 plants and sleap a peacefull nite the whole time. You will be on pins and needles knowing if your caught that it will be the second time!! Kill the plant and get a good nites sleep!! build a grow room and grow in peace!!!

are these "tracks" actually out of place, i.e where no footprints should be?
if so, i`d think one of your neighbours has been over for a proper look, as they may possibly have suspected it as mj, with you placing it out your window alone.How big is the plant, and did the tracks appear while your plant was on the ledge, in view?
If yes to any of these, "I" would ditch the plant. if a nosey neighbour has you tagged, then their next step for them to take, is the cop-shop.
but, one plant......are your state laws hard on growing small amounts, i don`t think they would class it as cultivation, but then again it`s down to your state laws. here in the UK it`s not so bad,still illegal,although you can have up to five plants and they will be confiscated.there is no further charges brought against you:D . however, if you have over five plants, you are charged with "cultivation with intent to supply":mad: .that`s around five years. best way to go obviously, is to limit yourself to the confiscation limit, doing a see of green. but i like to keep four on the go as i`m not sure if it`s five plants = arrest or confiscation. better to be on the safe side, four is deffinately only confiscation, but the cops won`t tell you that if you ask em`.:cop: .lol.
anyway m8, i`d keep the head down,wait and watch for the next couple of weeks(ppl,or cop cars slowing outside your gaf,
Good luck man and keep yer peepers open!

if they were taking pics, they would be some really clear shots. I checked the line of sight from where the tracks were from outside and where my plant would have been. Right on where it would've been. My plant is 8inches tall right now. Not sure if it's a mother or what yet. The clone idea isn't bad though. From the looks of it the shoe prints were dress shoes. I can tell by the heel imprint in the snow that they're not tennis shoes. I'm not sure about needing a warrant. It certainly looks like this ******* just strolled right onto the property. I'm pretty sure it isn't a neighbor. I could be wrong though. And I would much rather it be a neighbor than a detective. I was planning on keeping it alive just for now and waiting it out a little. I might change my mind by later tonight and dispose of the pot it's in too just incase they did take pictures. But you're right, this has made my day rather shitty.

I checked outside where the foot prints lead. You see, right infront/side of my house is a small stream. They didn't pave over it with the road so it separates the street. You have to go all the way around if you want to come in down the other side. These tracks come in from that other side, hug the side of my house, and then jut outward to a point to view the side windows, then cut to the back of the house and walk outward again for a wider view, then continue the circle making their way down the other side and over my driveway where it connects to a sidewalk that leads back down the other street. So whoever came over here made a circle around and left back down that other side of the street. The tracks show no indication that they stopped over to look at the meters.

However there are some tracks from my neighbors to the left of my house. But they don't circle their entire house. They go just a little behind the garage, but stay to the side. And I don't see any meters over there. Actually looks like two sets of prints. The thing is I don't know when they tracks were made. I had the plant out on the ledge and I didn't check to see if anything was there when I put it out. Then about an hour later I looked down and I saw them.

Latest posts

Back