Freshly Manicured Cola & ISO Hash Oil pics....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No prob, Choke. I am 2 days into the drying process. I figure on it taking 5-6 before they are dry enough to cure. Want to let them cure at least a coupla weeks befor I judge the taste. The high is great. (test nug yesterday)

;) I have been harvesting my outdoor crop (2 good sized plants) and I have to do my pics, before I post...but...I took 1/2 oz of the trim and popcorn budz and made a batch of cooking oil from it, by putting the product into a fry pan, after freezing the product. Then I covered it with a couple of pints of cooking oil (canola). I gently heated the oil for 45 mins. and ran the results thru a colander, then a gold coffee filter to remove the particulate matter. I ended up with a very green oil. I made a batch of brownies with a third of a cup of this oil and wooooah. Got totally blasted for 4-5 hrs on one 2"x2" chunk of brownie...I really like eating ganga laced foods...really really...:huh: :aok:

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back