Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok guys thing are starting to pick up now the 2 aks are 12/12.5" and the little ones are still little LOL but getting there, they are 6/6.5" EC is 1.9 nutes are micro/grow/bloom and cal mg
oh yeah the ak's stink i mean stink soon as i open the tent who ever is down stair can smell them and there not even in flower yet think i picked a bad one smell wise :D hehe thats about it for now guys so heres a couple pics and a pic of the screen
peace fruity

ak getin there 001.jpg

ak getin there 002.jpg

ak getin there 003.jpg

ak getin there 004.jpg

ak getin there 006.jpg

is anybody there LOL
little one's had there first tie back today the orisis is a mutant its doing the tripod thing, why dose fruity get the mutants, this has to be atleast the 5th one ive had im not complaining it just mean more bud site's hehe
peace fruity

I want to try a vertical grow sometime. Always looking good fruity. Tripod thing is funky.

thanks jericho the tripod thing is funky, there no harm in extra bud site

if you think about it this would be the most eficient use of your light.subscribed

I'm still here fruity, just watching quietly from the corner.

more the merrier ftw, hey lord hows thing's going ?

your vertical grow is awesome man. :aok:
what kind of lights are you using?

going good fruity, weather sucks but been dealing with it.

moses im useing a 250watt MH for veg and a 600watt HPS for flower, im not sure yet but i might run both lights in flower, will see how big they get first
i know what ya mean lord i went pike fishing 2 day there was a real cold wind and the water nearly turn my finger blue chopy chop summer time hehe

time for an up date things are getting big quick now the 2 ak's are huge at around 15" high and 22" across the little one's are around 8.5" high and 12" across rez has not been changed, i will get the flower nute's ready sometime this week hopeing to flip next week some time, i dont think i can let these grow sideways much longer or they will be over laping when stretch if finished, if only all 4 ak's had made it i think i would of had a real monster grow on my hands hehe never mind there allways next time
here's the pics
peace fruity :D

right it wont let me load the pic's
let try a new post
it still wont load il try again in abit :mad:

Are the pics too big? hehe. I want to see pics!! lol

fruity86 said:
moses im useing a 250watt MH for veg and a 600watt HPS for flower, im not sure yet but i might run both lights in flower, will see how big they get first
i know what ya mean lord i went pike fishing 2 day there was a real cold wind and the water nearly turn my finger blue chopy chop summer time hehe

Could be urban myth, but I am told the gals love both spectrums when budding, the MH gives to overall potency while the HPS gives the heft. Either way, I doubt the extra light can in any way hurt lol

no Jericho i have'nt done a you haha i think its the **** comp im on the load bar is going fully green but isnt finishing loading il restart the comp andthe dam thing will work hehe

fruity86 said:
no Jericho I haven't done a you haha i think its the **** comp I'm on the load bar is going fully green but isn't finishing loading I'll restart the comp and the dam thing will work hehe

Hehe, That little stoner moment is going to stick for a while I see.

I am digging the bare bulb vertical scrog concept, but I will live vicariously through you. ;) Looks awesome, I will grab a bucket and watch too. Looks awesome fruity!

Cali

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
flower nute's are now made up just a couple days to sit and let the ph stable
il be doing a 1-2-3 feeding EC to start is 1.8
nute's are
micro 2ml/L
grow 1ml/L
bloom 3ml/L
sensizym 2ml/L
hammerhead 2ml/L
cal mag 1ml/L
will also be adding big bud and overdrive just not yet