funny story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
I had a swisher sweet rolled up with some good ole schwag I got off the street for 25 a quarter. Well I removed all the tobacco except the very tip which was peach flavored and planned on smoking it a little every night before I went to bed and after I get off work. Well tonight I thought it would be funny to let my dog get high and he did lol. After I'd take a puff and put it in his face I'd then let the burnoff on the blunt run into his nose and he's breath it in so he got some actual hits lol. Anyways, I laid down to take a nap and dose off and my dog hopped up on my seat at my computer desk and pick my blunt off the table and was about to eat it before I caught him.

Dogs don't want to get high? Get the F out of here.

Heh its funny cause he's a Jack Russell and everytime he takes a hit you know he got the smoke in because he'd snort afterwards, hehe, its funny.

Oh my God what new lows will we turn to ?
It's bad enough a dog has to clean his butt with his tongue, but now get him stoned and what kind of a trip is it he is in store for ? Now he's off chasing a flea that just rounded the corner and is heading for his goods, HELP me Lassie. LOL
I had a parrot that I gave all my seeds and twigs too, and sometimes I would put a little bud in his bowl, He would play like there was no tomorrow.
My cat would sell all 9 lives for just the chance to roll and smoke his catnip, but I don't think I would get him buzzed, he has a firm idea of the way things are and the way they will be. Ha-Ha
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Ace needs to get high more often. Way too high strung. Tries to bite me way too often. :D

you think thats funny...

a while ago, when i had the super dank diesel.
I would grab a bud, and break it up to smoke a bowl.

Well the bud was bomb, i would have big pieces of nugs left
after i choked on the little bit i smoked. So was placed
on a piece of paper on the coffee table.

Anyways.. I would be so Smacked, i went to the kitchen for a drink
to come back and the bud was gone.. I thought to myself.
Hmmmm Maybe i smoked it, so i got some more bud, blazed and
what ever.

Next day same thing happened. I thought to myself.. Dang. I could of
swore I had some bud left. I was positive this time. So I look around
all over like you know "high and on a mission". COuldn't find the disappearing
bud anywhere.. Then, I looked over, I see my DOG.. I was like
"that MFer" no he didn't. I grabbed his head and opened his mouth.
What do find?? Piece of BUD stuck in his back teeth.

Mind you, i paid like 450 a Onion, and this dog ate big NUGS I pinched off
of.

To this day, i make sure, i have my dog put away before I blaze.

Ha, puffalot. Its bad when your dealer pinches you, its even worse when Man's Best Friend does. :)

Latest posts

Back