funny to watch cat eating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baked builder

Reaction score
i have just been watching my cat eating for about 5 minutes, its so damn funny, the way she crunches on it and squints when she get to a hard bit, and looks so happy too! i recommend watching your car eat its funny as!

My cat swallows his food whole! I tell him all the time BUBU chew your damn food...he don't listen though. He loves munchin on fresh herb though..I've caught him several times eating the leaves off my weed...sometimes I set it out for him just so he can!

hahaha i used to watch my dog eat pickled onion monster munch
his face was a picture :rofl:

Joseph James said:
My cat swallows his food whole! I tell him all the time BUBU chew your damn food...he don't listen though. He loves munchin on fresh herb though..I've caught him several times eating the leaves off my weed...sometimes I set it out for him just so he can!

hahahahha, thats so funny i mix my dogs Purina with bud, but not often...its kinda cruel if you constantly do it :hubba:

Have you ever seen a dog chewing on a toffee? its classic, my old dog loved toffees and when he ate them they got stuck in his teeth and would press his jaw on the side of my knee to try and remove the toffee:laugh:
Great times lol.......:D

If I can up load a video I can show u that my Oldest dog that died would eat the Flees off of my other dogs all day long !!!
my friends laugh when they see this happen and she would even produce Milk to help feed other puppies that Not even hers..

If I can up load a video I can show u that my Oldest dog that died would eat the Flees off of my other dogs all day long !!!
my friends laugh when they see this happen and she would even produce Milk to help feed other puppies that Not even hers..
Didn't mention that she is a Doxie and feeds a Lab Puppies to the end of 8 weeks...

Latest posts

Back