furt and flushing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_rocker_287

Reaction score
I was wondering, now that my ICE is getting to be 6 weeks flw. When is the best time for me to stop furting and when is the time to flush. Also, what is your prefered method of flushing?

hydro or soil? I don't know about hydro...but I flush the last week with about 3 times the size of the container, with just plain water...I don't do hydro..so can't give you an oppinion on that. Your going to get a bunch of people who say you don't need to flush to. Be prepared for a bunch of scattered oppinions.

A lot of people here stop feeding two weeks prior to the anticipated harvest. Now, if two weeks have gone by and it's still not ready, then you might want to give it more food. Now, some do as legalize suggested, whereas, others simply water as normal with no nutes. I'm not an expert on flushing, since I don't flush really. I've been experimenting with the flushing concept by cutting back on the nutes, but not stopping them altogether. Also, it might make a difference if you're using organic or inorganic fertilizers.

Latest posts

Back