G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting some purple trichomes on the Heri-Berry plants. One plant I screwed the pooch on with my pollination. Seeds are peaking out from most of the buds. I think I got lazy and rushed the last couple. Hopefully the seeds have some winners amongst them.
IMG_2669.jpeg
IMG_2670.jpeg
IMG_2671.jpeg
IMG_2672.jpeg
IMG_2674.jpeg
IMG_2675.jpeg

And the Blumats seem dialed in as far as all the pots weighing about the same. Now I need to figure out a comfortable weight for them. I would prefer a system that would flood then shut off until a preferred moisture content is achieved but that is a pipe dream and not how the system was designed. It should be able to keep the plants relatively healthy while I am gone which is what I was aiming for.

Could be temperature fluctuations. Not too hot or too cold, just too rapid a change.
I was kidding. It was out in sub-freezing temps along with a few days of cold rain. My aim was to allow it to die anyway. I just figured I would mock some of my own early questions about cannabis problems.

Enjoy your trip. The garden is looking awesome. I have to leave my garden for a week next month. Luckily I have a friend who can pour water into a pot..lol. Ill have little Jacks pouches setup for him. Dump n feed.
My son could stop by and fill the bucket for me or pour water in the pot. He has taken care of my plants in the past pretty well. I just don’t want to bother him. He works 70+ hours a week. So if this works where he only has to fill the bucket with water once, that would be prime.

The clones are revegging. Far right and 2nd from the left, top row are the 2 Dawg-Devi plants. The rest are Heri-Berry. 2 may not make it. They were the last to root and look pretty haggard.
IMG_2685.jpeg

8-10 outdoor plants. A couple for my neighbors yard. The rest in a spot I tried a couple years ago. Guerrilla style.

One of the Blumats had no flow this morning😡 even with the valve completely open. Thinking it might be air bound, I sucked some water out thru the feeder hose. Some water came out but it was really cloudy. Decided to clean the bucket and hoses. The bucket had sediment in the bottom of it. I assume that is from the nutes. Going to hand water for a week or so and set the system back up closer to departure. This system may just only work for water and not nutes. The time I will be gone will be water only and even if I get sediment, it should last the time I will be gone. Happy the system failed now but disappointed it took a month to get to this point

Edit:I guess it was only 2 and a half weeks in operation😳

Last edited:
Ran some fresh water thru the Blumat lines. There was some nasty gunk in there. Probably was best to get this done now. That could not be good for the plants. Going to give the plants a good soaking when the lights come on and get some good pics as this will be their last foray outside the tent for the duration.

Ran some fresh water thru the Blumat lines. There was some nasty gunk in there. Probably was best to get this done now. That could not be good for the plants. Going to give the plants a good soaking when the lights come on and get some good pics as this will be their last foray outside the tent for the duration.
I used pool shock in the reservoir along with 1/2 tsp of jacks citrus and 1 tsp jacks aquagold finisher per gallon in flower, also calcium and Epsom salt. Kool bloom and floralicious plus I would hand water separately. I found the aquagold in 2lb bags on amazon they changed the name to:

Jack's Nutrients Finish Feed 7-15-30 Water-Soluble Fertilizer, 2.2lbs​

HTH 52031 Swimming Pool Care Shock, Swimming Pool Chlorinator Boosts Chlorine Levels, Cal Hypo Formula, 13.3oz​

Calcium Chelate, 5 lb Bags by Miller Chemical​

https://www.berryhilldrip.com/Calci...ur-Drip-Irrigation-system-or-by-sprayer..html

That's a great problem to have brother.🥰
Undoubtedly, the quadlining @T_Dub turned be on to has also helped with the crowding that could have been. This is my first grow where I have done a lot of fan leaf pruning in flower(which is or can be a big part of quadlining). In the end, I suspect that could decrease yield but in hindsight, I have done quite a few things that will decrease my yield with early flipping probably being the most influential.

Latest posts

Back