G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first pic is just like I like my women...thick and beautiful
That one is going to suck when I need to trim her. I have 2 of that phenotype and 2 of the pheno that stretched a bit more. I am curious to see if they smoke differently. I am told the Heri-Berry is ‘serious medicine’. I am thinking the seeds must have been feminized by Matt(RIP) at Goat and Monkey since I got nothing but females. I am really looking forward to the Dawg-Devi though. The Nanda Devi was really psychedelic. Hopefully that carries thru with the cross. ChemDawg Special Reserve is supposed to be pretty special(prolly why that is in the name 😂) so the cross may be pretty nice. She is stretchy though. I will have seeds to share with interested parties(depending on how it smokes obviously)….

IMG_2897.jpeg
IMG_2896.jpeg
IMG_2895.jpeg
IMG_2890.jpeg
IMG_2893.jpeg
IMG_2894.jpeg
IMG_2891.jpeg
IMG_2882.jpeg
My son took some quick pics for me…

Good to see y’all made it home.
What kinda smells are you getting out of the Herijuana x Blueberry?
I’m going to have to get back to you on that. My nose is a bit goobed up from the airplane. Probably caught ‘Disease X’ from the other travelers coughing and sneezing their way home.

I am thinking the delayed ripening(maybe half and half clear and cloudy trichs) may be due to high nitrogen content in the leaves. On two Heri-Berry plants, the sugar leaves are really dark green and shiny like a bit of nitrogen toxicity(but no nute burn at all). The drip system doesn’t flood the soil so no nutrients get washed away. Two of the Heri-Berry plants are fading though(the slightly stretchy phenos). Gotta love the purples, reds and golds…
IMG_3160.jpeg

These plants are starting to piss me off. No amber yet at over 11 weeks of 12/12 lighting. Drip irrigation late in flower is a no-go for me in the future though I should be grateful the plants remained healthy. I am flushing them pretty good now when watering so I think they are progressing as the trichs are mostly cloudy now.

Welcome back, they all look delicious. Have ya tried a sample or two yet? They are keeping that deep rich green color. It may be maxed out near tox but hey they all look great. I'm not seeing any thicker than normal leaf in my grow but most are a rich green like yours. Gotta love that Jack's..lol
I do have some issues happening with 5 plants but I'm positive I made an error before leaving on my trip a few weeks ago. The other 6 are just fine and heading into week 7.
What ya got on the list for the next grow? This one's almost in the books.

Welcome back, they all look delicious. Have ya tried a sample or two yet? They are keeping that deep rich green color. It may be maxed out near tox but hey they all look great. I'm not seeing any thicker than normal leaf in my grow but most are a rich green like yours. Gotta love that Jack's..lol
I do have some issues happening with 5 plants but I'm positive I made an error before leaving on my trip a few weeks ago. The other 6 are just fine and heading into week 7.
What ya got on the list for the next grow? This one's almost in the books.
The CDSRxND finally had a few ambers so I am thinking the flushing is doing the trick. The drip feed is probably ok for watering when gone for an extended period but nutes in the reservoir is not good and I believe that is why they are so green. I put a space heater in the room to quicken the drying of the pots so I can get more flushing in. I’m hoping to harvest in a week or two. I am going to plant the clones I made outside so I guess that is my next grow. I may start up the tent again in the fall. I have a few varieties of Goat and Monkey seeds and the Heri-Berry plants look so nice, I will run some of them. I have a couple of projects going on now, some I won’t speak about but this is my newest project. He is Ziggy and is a rescue boy…

IMG_3187.jpeg
IMG_3190.jpeg
IMG_3192.jpeg

Good luck with your new project, I love seeing dogs/pets get a second chance to a happy life. He looks a timid boy just looking for his forever loving home, good thing dogs are so forgiving.
Just took him to the hardware store to get some toys. He was terrified of going in the truck and shivered the whole way. He is happy to be home again. I assume he thought he was going back to the shelter since his last ride before we brought him home was to the shelter. He is timid but coming out of his shell.

Latest posts

Back