Gabagoo - Winter 2023-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugus_Monkey

Bud of the Month Winner
Bud of the Year
Reaction score
I am starting a dirt grow with Gabagoo Auto F2 - directly from the man himself. I will be using a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog mixed 50/50 with garden soil. The dirt outside is fairly black in this area, pretty good stuff. I think they are called air pots which I have time to correct. This will be the 3rd run with this soil being recycled. I put 8 decent striped/spotted seeds in a paper towel and we go from there. Lighting is my old blurples by ViparSpectra with an additional junk whatever from Amazon. (Hey, this setup is what won me bud of the month awhile back). We will have to see how it goes. I have done a lot of studying of @Carty threads in the last couple of days.

Attachments

• Gabagoo2.jpeg
    Gabagoo2.jpeg
    567.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Gabagoo1.jpeg
    Gabagoo1.jpeg
    549.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am starting a dirt grow with Gabagoo Auto F2 - directly from the man himself. I will be using a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog mixed 50/50 with garden soil. The dirt outside is fairly black in this area, pretty good stuff. I think they are called air pots which I have time to correct. This will be the 3rd run with this soil being recycled. I put 8 decent striped/spotted seeds in a paper towel and we go from there. Lighting is my old blurples by ViparSpectra with an additional junk whatever from Amazon. (Hey, this setup is what won me bud of the month awhile back). We will have to see how it goes. I have done a lot of studying of @Carty threads in the last couple of days.
Its a good thread. I finally got the nutes dialed in. They have taken off like a bat out of hell.

Well it's about time... lol. Everyone, these are seeds from quite a while ago, not the new batch I'm STILL waiting on from Argo... (hello, Argo... ) hehe. The man is already growing seeds that fell off the momma he dropped pollen on so the seeds he made gotta be dry by now.. time to call him and pester him huh?

Still, nice to see Bogus growing some Gabagoo F2 stock while we all wait for the new F3's and Beast Mode F1...
good luck buddy

I've grown Gabagoo more than once. I love that strain. Tough as nails and a great smoke.

5 days, I was getting a little nervous there. No way I was going to give him trouble. He has been very kind to me and everyone. Now it's all up to me as far as I am concerned and really, it basically always was. 7 out of 8 popped basically overnight. This 8th one looks like it may have been damaged by me already. I only have space for 5 anyways. Hopefully I can make him proud. He has actually gave me quite a few and the more I sit and research... Holy cow. Then next thing ya know I am poppin someone else's beans. The one that stands out the most is Chocolate Thai. That's for a different grow thread, after I get my top shelf refilled.

Attachments

• Carty1a.jpeg
    Carty1a.jpeg
    516.5 KB · Views: 0
5 days, I was getting a little nervous there. No way I was going to give him trouble. He has been very kind to me and everyone. Now it's all up to me as far as I am concerned and really, it basically always was. 7 out of 8 popped basically overnight. This 8th one looks like it may have been damaged by me already. I only have space for 5 anyways. Hopefully I can make him proud. He has actually gave me quite a few and the more I sit and research... Holy cow. Then next thing ya know I am poppin someone else's beans. The one that stands out the most is Chocolate Thai. That's for a different grow thread, after I get my top shelf refilled.
Lucky Man
I would love to try GabaGoo
May place an order to support the Man when they are released

Lucky Man
I would love to try GabaGoo
May place an order to support the Man when they are released
Just had a talk with my seed guy Argo.... turns out he just needed some shipping funds.. so should have them here and ready to go as soon as I can.. hoping 2wks. I will take care of everyone
at this site who is interested first.. your love for my Gabagoo is obvious and should be rewarded...

Just had a talk with my seed guy Argo.... turns out he just needed some shipping funds.. so should have them here and ready to go as soon as I can.. hoping 2wks. I will take care of everyone
at this site who is interested first.. your love for my Gabagoo is obvious and should be rewarded...
The man The myth
The Gabagoo King..........................Carty!

looking forward to your Thai Thread…..we grew out the chocolate Thai about 8 years ago and did some open pollination…the choc Thai is a good building block for making beans

Latest posts

Back