Gabagoo - Winter 2023-24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah man.... you grow in your basement don't cha... bet it got cold and heater quit... one friend uses his basement and his flooded real bad.. I'd build me a raised floor if I used basement, get them planters away from the cold concrete.. remember the old milk crates we could swipe from stores... now they sell them on Amazon..... ha.
The GDP are big yielding plants.. I have to going and they are very different from one another showing both parents most likely.... here they are at 60 days
View attachment 352307View attachment 352308
Beautiful

Ah man.... you grow in your basement don't cha... bet it got cold and heater quit... one friend uses his basement and his flooded real bad.. I'd build me a raised floor if I used basement, get them planters away from the cold concrete.. remember the old milk crates we could swipe from stores... now they sell them on Amazon..... ha.
The GDP are big yielding plants.. I have to going and they are very different from one another showing both parents most likely.... here they are at 60 days

View attachment 352307View attachment 352308fccc.​

I used to grow in a basement. Minus the potential for flooding it's a great option. I used that cold concrete slab to help my dwc tubs stay cool. Simply rested the tubs on the concrete. Throw in a aquarium tank heater and Tada! No water cooler needed. The cold floor can be useful in hydro.

Thanks for the pics Carty. I hope to have at least a half dozen of those growing this fall.

Latest posts

Back