GDP-ICE-SI-AP-WS-PP First Hydro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highman

berry berry sneaky!
Reaction score
8 GDP= grandaddy purple
1 ICE= ICE
7 SI= sweet island
2 AP= I dont know yet still trying to find out
1 WS= white skunk
2 PP= pure power

Ok so the the gdp is bag seed from a hermie, the ICE,SW and AP are clones. Probably gonna have some males seeing as 2 or 3 of those gdp's are growing outrageously fast. The white skunk is non-feminised so we will see. The 2 pure powers are the only "feminised" seeds, all clone are female.

the Gdp is right at 5 weeks from seed.The age of the clones are unclear I recieved the clones from a friend in very bad shape a little over 3 weeks ago. And nursed them back to health. I did some lst training on some of the SI this weekend and when i got back in town.. wow explosive growth.

Nutrients- flouranova 1 part grow. Ph right around 6.0 probably more like 5.8. I ran the seedlings on adjusted water for nearly 3 weeks before switching over to nutrients first dose was 1000ppm and just yesterday i switched them to 1700 were they will stay untill flowering occurs. Clones went to a strait 1200 ppm doseage for a week before finaly landing at 1700ppm were they will stay untill flowering.

lights- 2 125 watt CFL/cool tube 400 MH

system- EBB & flow.. for this stage of the plants anyways, they are going to be in an ebb 12 system under 2 1000 mh/hps on a rail in an 8x10 room so im hoping these guys will grow like crazy

Temps- around 78 deg.

himan1.jpg

himan2.jpg

himan3.jpg

himan4.jpg

himan5.jpg

Some ealy stage LST that seems to work very well

himanLST1.jpg

Very nice...just so you know, you can't link outside pics to this site...you hve to upload them to this site and then attach them...
Looking really green though...nice work so far...

Latest posts

Back