Gel cup clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I glanced up at the T.V. last night and saw this heading. My first thought was I've never heard of that cross:stoned: :rofl: :rofl: Put down the bong when I realized it was a documentary about people who grew up in that era:eek: Your regular programming will now resume:D

nvthis said:
Hey Budders, 7 days tomorrow! How's it looking?
Hello all, got bumps:hubba: The scar'd ones are looking really trippy, others have bumps on angle cut. I may be imagining it ( gel slightly distorts it+old eyes )but I believe the 2wks flower ones have tiny roots just beginning to protrude.
Today is the first day I noticed any change in leaves. Some seemed slightly wilted, so they're definately ready for roots. I took the dome off after 5 days since they looked exactly like day 1 at that point. The dome went back on a few minutes ago to see if the leaves perk back up. I just hate spraying anything on plants if it isn't absolutely necessary. Put a cup of water in there and dome on will do same as spraying them IMO.
As soon as I think there is something new my camera will pick up I'll post more pics...And all the seeds sprouted but 1 Hashplant, and then stretched like crazy. Been doing clones so long I'd forgotten how different the growth pattern is, so they went under the 400 after 2days:eek:

nice i might try these..where did ya get em at is there an online source?would like to check em out..will wait to see how long they can stay in there :D

good day

chinaman said:
nice i might try these..where did ya get em at is there an online source?would like to check em out..will wait to see how long they can stay in there :D

good day
Hello Chinaman, I found them at a local Orchard Supply Hardware store, haven't checked online but they are called gel2root.

hXXp://gardendesert.com/products/?category_id=16&level_2_category=16
There ya go Chinaman...and to the rest of ya it seems like a decent supplier. They have lots of little weird things. Change XX to tt

nvthis said:
Budders... Promised pics??? What's your final work up on this product bro??
sorry everyone, my computer broke and it took me a bit to get the money for a new one.
Bad news, gel cups didn't work for MJ, they died. They did work for several plants in the yard; lavender,peppermint,spearmint,peppers...but strangely not tomatoes. I may give the cups another chance later for MJ, but for now i'll stick with the bubble cloner or coco. My apologies for the delay:eek:

Latest posts

Back