getting caught uk advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspliffy

Reaction score
anyone got any idea what would happen if ya got caught with 4-7 plants i.if ya have no previous.would ya be looking at jail or would it be a fine with a bit of community service.not a commercial grow in any way just for personal

I've known people to get a caution for small grows in the uk but its usually a fine around £100 and maybe up to the same again in court costs.

So without previous no way would you do any porridge.

I've got 3 purple hearts fighting for the cause and my last bust I got £85 court costs for 12 plants,no fine and conditional discharge for 18 months during which time I did 5 grows.:p

Edit: I will add I'm a medi grower and had a letter from my doctor to acknowledge the fact that she knew cannabis helped me.

The police,apart from the initial door going in were gentlemen and immediately accepted I grew for myself and it was handshakes all around no hard feelings mate type of thing.They've got a job to do that they often don't agree with and would much rather be busting crack dens than just folk growing a bit of weed.

thanks bro just started my grow 4 opium from pardise seeds and 3 afgan kush from world of seeds just started gettng abit fre:) aked out you know the drill.happydays

schoolboy420 said:
damn. wish it was that weak here. your lucky lol

If your in Cali it is :D apparently my smell is getting to strong so one of the nieghbors in my apt complex called the cops. They busted down my door about a week ago and put in handcuffs. Once they verified all my recommendation they said sorry and left. Took no more than 3 hrs from the time they busted in and the time I got home from the station. They were even nice enough to leave everything alone until they could verify my rec.

God I love living in Cali.

Latest posts

Back