getting nuts around here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
iv never seen a site get so tence in my life,, between the threads--polls before closing threads, mods and A Question For Marpassion,, this is getting out of controlle ,, my head now hurts from reading all this,, since when does everyone get all worked up this badley,, all i got to say is hole------laaaaayyyyyy,,, im outta here for a few days till this clears up,, its just plane nuts,, now im all parrow and stuff about this site being under investigation ,,,, later guys see you in a few,, keep up the good work mods your doing a great one...peace

Walter-

Things aren't under invistigation. We're trying to get things back on track after this recent drama. If taking a break will help ya then go ahead. I assure you we'll still be here when you get back. :)

We are working on revamping the rules and a few other things. We hope to get back on track and make MP the best we can.

No worries, its all good.

But yes, we're all on eggshells I think. Maybe Marp should close MP down for a few days so we can all have a break. :D

Reactions: SFC
Waaaiiiit a minute Smokinmom....if you shut down the site, where will I get all my info and HELP from....you guys are the only source I have to learn and ask questions to make sure I'm doing the right thing.....I think some people are over reacting,( is that supposed to be 1 word or 2:confused2:), neways, I seriously doubt that anyone's government is gonna go through all the trouble to "bust" some of us for growing a few plants....they are looking for the big timers...like 2-3 thousand plants...like the old saying "we have bigger fish to fry"...you know like crops worth hundreds of thousands of dollars not an ounce or two.....I would hate 2 c this site go down, it's the koolest site with the koolest ppl.....there has to be another way to fix this problem...please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, cuz I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here that feels this way....and like Walter said,"Keep up the good work mods, your doing a great one!"....In conclusion I think we ALL need to kick back with a big ol' fat arse :tokie: and just :chillpill:.

Please lets all just remember we're stoners!!! Remember? The guys that are mellow and easy going. I'm with KaptainKronic, we're new guys and this place is all we've got. I searched quite a few forums before deciding that this one was the best. It's like the scene in Half Baked where Thurgood yells at all the other guys, then takes a hit and the first thing out of his mouth is, "I'm sorry for yelling." Well, I guess this is just another plea from a noob. Come on grandpas, relax for us little guys.

Chronic007:ccc:

lol, I thought your post said getting NUTES around here, was gonna give some links to hydro shops,lol. My bad

mendo local said:
lol, I thought your post said getting NUTES around here, was gonna give some links to hydro shops,lol. My bad

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All I see is discussions taking place that probably step on some toes..but you can't tell me everytime a thread heads south for a second you're going to close it>that's just not constructive.

Everything is fine guys and gals just chill out will ya. Everytime something happens on the site everyone has to get all worked up for no reason. Smoke a fatty and enjoy the site will ya. Thank you, TBG

Drama comes,and drama goes. I have been where you guys (mods) are ,and I know it is no fun. Sometimes mods get a little trigger happy, but trust me its not easy trying to read a crystal ball,and know the next moves ramifications. Everyone needs to relax, it is only the internet.

Latest posts

Back