Getting something pierced tonight!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To tell you all the truth,It doesnt hert as bad as what you think that it would.But I will tell you this,It does drive the women wild:dancing: Keep it GREEN

dude the ring goes down the urethra and through the head...THE HEAD..

Im sorry but i dont beleive that old "it doesnt hurt as bad as you think" line in this case lol

the_riz said:
dude the ring goes down the urethra and through the head...THE HEAD..

Im sorry but i dont beleive that old "it doesnt hurt as bad as you think" line in this case lol

:eek:

berserker71 said:
To tell you all the truth,It doesnt hert as bad as what you think that it would.But I will tell you this,It does drive the women wild:dancing: Keep it GREEN

Give ya props man...but ain't no freakin way someone is going near there with a spike....eeeek!!!!!!
let alone you take it out and put it back in :holysheep:

Props bro props. you are a tougher man than I.

it does hurt. And right after, it gets really sore, really fast. i couldn't walk straight for about a month. i don't have it anymore, but he is right, it drives the women wild. i would never get it again. i still think my nipples getting pierced hurt a lot worst. after i got them, they hurt so much during the ride home. every little bump on the road made me want to cry.

WoOzer

When I got mine I was udeing it that night,I was nervous the next day.My boxers were stuck to me from the blood.:hubba:

dude the ring goes down the urethra and through the head...THE HEAD
Yes it comes up throw the urethra from the bottom side,but the ring comes out the hole.Is that better for you?:hitchair:

berserker71 said:
Yes it comes up throw the urethra from the bottom side,but the ring comes out the hole.Is that better for you?:hitchair:

I truley did not need to know this :ignore: :holysheep:

Oh, I almost forgot...

I got my ear cartilege pierced. I like it, looks sexy. ;) But it's gonna take some getting used to.

And shame on all of you boys that had their minds in the gutter. Hehhehe. :D

you go through a lot of shoes dontcha

How many times you been beat up for pissin on the guy next to ya at the urinal?

JK man, sounds messy though

allgrownup said:
you go through a lot of shoes dontcha

How many times you been beat up for pissin on the guy next to ya at the urinal?

JK man, sounds messy though

:spit:

I got my septum done a few months ago if you ever get another piercing go for septum if you're into it, It's easy to hide as well if you need to for your job.

People who get more sensitive area's done are crazy I've had a mate put a bolt through his jewels, What's worse is when they show you it.

i can't stand the thought of having anything through any part of my genitalia thats just not right. don't get me wrong i got Double zeros in both my ears but thats it. now as for girls, i dont mind seeing some nipples and a hood done. not to mention i always hear about how much they like the piercing afterward

Fire it up

KT

I need to re-stretch my ears. I took them out for a job I had. It sucks because i know its going to hurt when i sleep.

WoOzer

SmokinMom said:
My hubby says he won't pierce his. Bummer. :(

:p

Too bad Mom. He doesn't know what you're missing. lol

WoOzer

ktownlegend said:
i can't stand the thought of having anything through any part of my genitalia thats just not right. don't get me wrong i got Double zeros in both my ears but thats it. now as for girls, i dont mind seeing some nipples and a hood done. not to mention i always hear about how much they like the piercing afterward

Fire it up

KT

Nipples are fine but people nearly pass out from getting it done hahahahaha.

Why oh why oh why would someone want their nipple done. I don't understand it....

During the cooler months I try my hardest to keep them from being seen under my shirt. :O

OUCH!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back