GGGGnats galore !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is an old strain, clone it now, lots of them.

I don't know what kind of gnats i get but they do no harm that i know of. The roots always look fine.

Supposedly, they transmit and spread a number of plant virus'. I am not saying TMV, but it can be several other common fungus/virus. Once established, there is no cure or way to rid the plant of the acquired disease. Am i just paranoid, or does and is this really happening? I have cloned and isolated, So good, so far! The veggin room has NO FLYERS that i see. None on the newly spread sand or after the nematodes. The yellow sticky cards have MAYBE one or two dead flyers. The good old fashion fly paper has 20 dead flyers from the last 5 days or so. I have not done anything to the drain holes, but have not seen a crawler one. I will need to saucer water now and not from the top any more. On another note, i ordered from Attitudes DEcember special. I got some Satori from Mandela seeds and Kens Kush from Kali connection. Good line up.

The nematodes have really done the job ! I put some into the soil i will run next, in preparation for the plants to be placed in. I wish i could get them local and not via mail. The cost of shipping is what they cost for 5 million !

Thats very cool that they have done the job for you :) If I was going to stay in organic, I would do that, but I don't think they would survive in a chem setup long enough to be of help. Green mojo for your next run :)

Latest posts

Back