Good Day, I am Fatman. I write you all today to share a part of my current proj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bogart Mc Thunderdunk said:
i got confused by the laser disc and lost all sense of scale.
looking good :aok:

Lol I modded the box last night and now there is alot of room for my single lady! and it is my show horse :D. the other two were clearly popping balls like a 15 year old cheer leader. They are now drying under the cupboard to be ground.

but my show horse is showing long thin white pistols of hotness :D. So 1 out of 3 not to shabby. Got stuff lined up for round two!

So for a proper post, as you likely read above, 1 female 2 males. Cut down the mails only a scant little while ago.

Last night was the first night i gave them the blue kool aid. As expected the exploded over night and showed me what was what :D. At first i was disappointed, panic set in before I checked the last plant thinking i had all three males and my heart sunk. But seeing those pretty white pistols on that happy healthy plant gave me hope to at least getting some bud off of these lovely things.

For my next grow I already have some seeds gathered up from a local source of mine it is what he has been selling so :D still hoping for clones before that but I cant locate any.

So now the lone female sits in the taller space now snug and warm. I will post pics when I get around to making reflective barriers to lessen lumen loss ^.^

SuperCanadianFatman said:
For my next grow I already have some seeds gathered up from a local source of mine it is what he has been selling

I hope for your sake he has a seed stock pile and he isnt pulling seeds from the smoke cause that will just be bad news and heartbreak for you if he is.

no it is stock pile ^.^ so I am happy. He cross pollinated some plants last harvest and these are the resulting seeds. I have 5 of them.

buds buds buds buds buds XD

Attachments

• IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1268.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1269.JPG
    IMG_1269.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1270.JPG
    IMG_1270.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1271.JPG
    IMG_1271.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    375.3 KB · Views: 37
i like getting home and throwing back the cover and seeing more and more buds, she has 21 pop corn buds total on the ends of her branches, and all down the length of the branches shes sprouting her koal buds :D the crown is starting to bud downwards on the stock. I am hoping she will be one big bud!!!*drolls*

SuperCanadianFatman said:
i like getting home and throwing back the cover and seeing more and more buds, she has 21 pop corn buds total on the ends of her branches, and all down the length of the branches shes sprouting her koal buds :D the crown is starting to bud downwards on the stock. I am hoping she will be one big bud!!!*drolls*

sounds nice..;..picture would b nice

Dr. Robertsozki said:
sounds nice..;..picture would b nice

enjoy, This is just after watering so I have the plant up on a cardbaord roll from duct tape to ensure drainage. ^.^ so thats why its not positioned super awesome with the light.

IMG_1277.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

by my math 2 and a half weeks to go then they should be done :D cuz im figuring 8 weeks, the hairs are turning orange on all the tops and on the cole, all down the stem theyre sprouting out. she needs to hurry up

I chopped a few of the lower branches because I noticed some kind of infection growing on the leaves of my mid plant, 2 days after the chop they disfigurement was gone. Dried the small little buds on the lower branches and smoked them just now. Gotta say ^.^ if this is an early sample the finish product shall be awesome

What kind of infection? That doesn't sound good. I am glad you liked your sample..that is always a fun test. Greenest of mojo~

Rosebud said:
What kind of infection? That doesn't sound good. I am glad you liked your sample..that is always a fun test. Greenest of mojo~

just a green ooze from where some leaves were pressed against the white plastic backing and moisture was trapped between them, similar to what you get with tomatoes in too small of a shielding bucket. Nothing big :). We would have treated it with a bit of rubbing alcohol over a few days if it were in the green house, i just cropped where affected. :) its what I get for not being home for a few days. I turn the plant every day a quarter turn.

Latest posts

Back