Good Day, I am Fatman. I write you all today to share a part of my current proj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SuperCanadianFatman said:
ok I am sorry but southern state american grammar styles is along the same lines at Swahili when I am trying to read it. Not trying to be rude just being honest, Im in northern central canada and your method of writing is throwing me for understanding :( *feels racist now*

Sorry to be hearin of all yur troubles pilgrem as fur me lingo it takes to gettin use to but reckon I be just as Canadian as yual and not from southern states ;)

Hope yur week ends better then it started friend ;)

BWD

i am willing to get used to it but just go easy on me!

my week cant go anywhere but up is my thoughts on the matter I got a good nights sleep again weird how that happens with a break up, that night i slept awesome, next night i didnt sleep a wink the night after nothing again onto day 2 of no sleep looking like a trainwreck and, then bam grandparent hurt but alive and well with just 2 broken limbs 1 needing a rod put in, no chest cavity damage or nothing... thats a wonderful that there. since the last comma is a good re read. But i was so exhausted last night that I slept a solid 10 hours now im up with 2 hours before work and everything seems to be coming up Milhouse (y) <- thumbs up... or boobs if u look at them right. My name is not Milhouse that is a tv show reference.

Rosebud said:
I think the jello is helping maybe. Thank you for the lovely flower!!! really, very clever.

Thats good, there is alot of positivity around that treatment, I was reading up on it because I am on a quest to know a little bit about everything.

I am glad you like the flower.

I got some ground moose meat and i am thinking of making spehetti and fry bread now thats Canadian :D.

Rosebud said:
Green mojo to you SCF! And, good luck with the rest of your week.

BWD is a fellow canadian. He is good people, but then again, so is THG, who is responsible for my being able to smoke/vape some of the best cannabis. We are lucky to have her.

Like I said. Green mojo to the grow, if i am the one that told you mg will kill your plants, i am sorry, as I am sure I could make them live, but why?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rosebud again.
Much bliged little lady ;)

BWD

Hope you have a hearty harvest when the time comes!

Check the link in my signature for an example of what you could potentially do with CFL's only. It's worth a look I think!

Good luck and have fun :).

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hope you have a hearty harvest when the time comes!

Check the link in my signature for an example of what you could potentially do with CFL's only. It's worth a look I think!

Good luck and have fun :).

dude thats epic I applaud u and give u rep!

so it is now later WOOHOOOO for those of you reading this tomorrow its like time travel... if your high. good news my grandma is ok and will likely be home after 2 weeks, she had 3 rods installed in her limbs and is high on morphine. :D all is well.

As for me I am well rest, well fed and home and puffin away. The ladies are doing ok, a light fell from the top and sat on one all day and burnt the top some fierce.... im considering just cutting it out. be down to 2 plants.

lol, i dont think what i have is a problem but i need more I need a drill and hooks and stuff, moving far from home is lame when you cant take much of anything and rely on people bringing what they are willing when they come this way. Ah well pay soon and more stuff :D. Even if i lose all the plants there are more seeds awaiting.

I need to get odor incheck asap thats for sure for getting high too lol, air freshners are not cutting it right now and the room mates bitchin, he likes to smoke too sometimes but generally doesn't i respect that so I am going to take care of it.

i leave the cover up a while when i get home my curtans are drawn and extra air is good :D. its 25 in my box with rh of 42%.

you can see the burn, the stress training on the plant was going perfect too damnit. very few pictures because i dont have the battery life lol.

if you didnt notice there is no cardboard or paper here now :p i got some white front black backed plastic XD

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1237.JPG

good to know everything is going well. hope ur grandma gets better soon.

with more lights you should be fine but if you want ur money well spent n wann stick to florecents go with a t5 fixture they sell them in all shapes n sizes 4 tube 2 ft. fixtures are going for like $50 deliver to your place i can give u the item number 221188658934 paste it to eBay is $54 free shipping

tell me what u think. this are more efficient than CFL or t8

They are coming along nicely! Check the bottom of those pots, if you see roots poking out you will probably want to transplant into a bigger pot.

Here's a short story about 3 plants I had and different pot sizes:

3 plants. One was transplanted into a 4 gallon bucket, the others were left in their original smaller containers. A week goes by. The plant in the 4 gallon bucket was literally twice the size of the other ones! Moral of the story: Give those roots room!

Keep it up, everything looks well.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
They are coming along nicely! Check the bottom of those pots, if you see roots poking out you will probably want to transplant into a bigger pot.

Here's a short story about 3 plants I had and different pot sizes:

3 plants. One was transplanted into a 4 gallon bucket, the others were left in their original smaller containers. A week goes by. The plant in the 4 gallon bucket was literally twice the size of the other ones! Moral of the story: Give those roots room!

Keep it up, everything looks well.

love the storie lol

lol my fluorescents are t5's Mano ;) *feels Spanish for no reason* my box is 23 inches wide so i am thinking my money for more of the 14 inch bulbs. Sorry for the crudeness of the below picture but what ever i did it in 15 minutes so im a little proud of my art work.

essentially I am dropping the bottom of the grow bow down to the floor, the lights will be attached to a plank that will rest on hangers. The lights on the side are going on a shelving track that be in gaps of the wood hanger blocks. I am getting a door made for the box since I have to buy a whole sheet of ply anyways and they will cut it for me XD. I am going to plastic the shelve doors and have them sealed closed. Thus! i can have more vertical space, and adjustable safe lights. I am going to keep the cfls in too , just working out the placement.

also with dropping the self out I can take use the same light hangers as hangers for adjusting the plants height.

For smell this time round I am going DNO gel, enviro sponges, and if possible i am going to make a carbon filter out of pvc, ducting, screen, carbon furnace filters and some of the odor absorbing kitty litter pellets that are made of paper cuz I HAVE A THEORY ABOUT THEM!

I am thinking about taking the dno and doing that 1 gallon bucket trick where u mix the dno gel with water, lay some dryer sheets on top (keeps evap down) have a container tight fan blowing down into the bucket and have holes drilled around the sides. Keep this outside of the grow area, and put envirosponges inside the room.

If the carbon filter goes according to my thoughts.... Itll only need changing out every 6 months for the litter and about a year for the filter total maintenance about 20 bucks :p

I might post a diy.... likely not cuz ill just want to get it done :p.

Mental, I check the ladies 360 daily at all levels (dont pull them out of the soil obviously) but they arent poking out atleast, yet :p.

I want to put them to flower but i am to much of a chicken **** for the smell. :D i put 1 to many 0's in the lumens in the picture 23100 is the actual amount of lumens that all 11 lights would be pumping, all around :D I like side lighting because reflection is nice but projection is nicer :p thats why we have tv's instead of shadow puppets.

with the cfls thats another lumens 3800 :D

lighting.JPG

yeah just add an O to every word n makes it spanish, italian and french
example American-O translation for American
que le dala ochodui le ochodui veinset bonjour LOL

i didn't know u were using t5 hard to tell from pics. but yeah stick to t5 and w those lummens you can vegg about 7 square feet

go to flower. smell? just enjoy it n cover it up as much as u can dont let the stop you ....you are a WOLF not a chicken don't you want to see the final result already what if you are just feeding a male? k good luck brosky GREEN MOJO

Dr. Robertsozki said:
yeah just add an O to every word n makes it spanish, italian and french
example American-O translation for American
que le dala ochodui le ochodui veinset bonjour LOL

i didn't know u were using t5 hard to tell from pics. but yeah stick to t5 and w those lummens you can vegg about 7 square feet

go to flower. smell? just enjoy it n cover it up as much as u can dont let the stop you ....you are a WOLF not a chicken don't you want to see the final result already what if you are just feeding a male? k good luck brosky GREEN MOJO

were in a bro mance :D lol. ya im going to switch them off tomorrow at midnight 12 hours then back on at noon :D

SuperCanadianFatman said:
were in a bro mance :D lol. ya im going to switch them off tomorrow at midnight 12 hours then back on at noon :D

Oh yeah. let the real show begin :cool:
get your pop corn broskis
tonight it goes down:holysheep:

:48: :2940th_rasta: :cop: :batman: :rofl: :bump:

Dr. Robertsozki said:
i like to run my lights from 9pm to 9 am since the lights run cooler at night

true, modding the box with the plants in flower should be pretty easy if i just box and blanket them, a little while shouldnt hurt anything so long as the light doesnt effect the night period. which in this case would be the day :p so easy enough. (fyi for non knowers of the term box and blanket. U take a card board box and a summer blanket (black or dark green) and cover the box for air, some holes help to)

Latest posts

Back