Good Insecticides/Pesticides??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tha_eliminator34

Reaction score
I Have a plant about 5 weeks old about a foot high, doing really well(mostly because of you guys's help) But i need to know what are some inexpensive ways to keep some of the little bugs off my plants?Thanx for the help

i also picked up some stuff called zero tollerance by ed rosenthal. Im having trouble keepin the caterpillers off still but the spider mites are gone! and its all natural ingredients like cinnimon and vegetable glycerin and things of that nature. It cost me $15 for a medium size bottle... i went through it quickly but i have 3 plants that are as tall as i am....

Hydro stores.... I use a product called BANG, its 100% organic and can be used up until 3 days before harvest.

Has alot of micronutrients that my plants like too....Havent had on insect on my indoor or outdoor girls....

so far I have had alot of success[knocking on wooden head] with this reptigro 10.0 UVB lamp added to the grow. I always get mites, and havent seen 1 since I added lamp, I dunno, 9 more weeks to go and I suspect SnowWhite and MINI-SHE are getting quite tasty. I'll keep watching, but I've given UP on the NPS's until I see another mite or spot of mold

Latest posts

Back