good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great attatude buddy...I too had gotten use to it and at times welcomed it..but it has been a while..and yes now more time with Ladies...if you ever ged tired of them..just send them over here..we dont get much snow..they may like it better..haha...Good Day friend

wish I could guys..But someones got to get that work done..you dont think the boss is going too do you..lol

Good morning annscrib..and the rest of you cats out there enjoy your Wednesday

good morning everyone been kinda busy this morning going in ten mins to start up my own business wish me luck see you all later have a good day ALL!!!

Good Evening ann..and GOOD Luck...Get in Good with the Boss..Maybe she won't drug test ya..lol..You will be fine..may I ask what Business? Or that may not be right in open forrum..anyway..I wish the THE BEST of LUCK..and take care and be safe

good morning all

thanks all ,,,,, im starting my own business in retail and distributoring,,,,the point of me doing this is so there isnt no more bosses,,, now i have partners,,,so dont have to worry about being tested,,,, now i know this is going to take some time to get off the gound they way we want it so i might have to do one more year at the my old job but after this next summer i want have to do that kind of work no more :yay:

Latest posts

Back