good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning folks!

Hubbys been real sick in the hospital since Saturday. Hopefully we'll get some definitive answers today and he'll get to come home this weekend. I kinda miss the old bird around here and my beds been mighty lonesome. :p

Hope everything is better in your household mom wish you the best of luck :D

Good Snowy Morning Ann:) UKgirl420:)SmokinMom:) 4u2sm0ke:) allmashedup:) and the whole gang at MariP:)

Good morning all. :)

Great day here, warm and sunny. I am off to the hospital....don't know how long I'll stay...

I'll be back later on. Behave yerselves. :D :p

hello to all my buddies ...hope your having a good day..its been my day off today..and ive enjoyed every minute of it..back to work tommorow tho..theres no rest for the wicked...so they say.

thx all hope you have a wonderful day been staying busy NOT anyways I just confirmed my hawaii//VEGAS trip for the 21st bday all my money goes to vacation go figure right :hubba: most likely ill go to vegas but hawaii does sound nice...

Good Morning Everyone:) We have a sunny and snowy forecast for me today.The weather man is predicting 8" of snow by tomorrow morning.:(

Good Snowy Morning Ann:)UKgirl420:)SmokinMom:)allmashedup:) 4u2sm0ke:)HM:) and the rest of the MariP gang:)

5" of snow and counting:(

Dang pc, thats a lot of snow. Sunny and nice here in my part of the world.

Morning to my stoner buds. Hope you have great daze. :D

Ahhaha plan to mom burned a nice blunt last night WAS SOME FIRE purp with orange hairs I always get the best buds where Im at :D

P.S. thx P.C. Mp gang Hope yall have a wonderfulday

hello everyone ..its a horrible day here in the uk. its cold, wet oh and grey! lovely.

Morning everyone.

Today's my anniversary. Perhaps I'll go eat hospital food with the hubby tonight...:p

Have GREAT daze!!!! :D

Good Afternoon Folks:ciao:
Great day here..Sunny and snow covered

Congrats SmokinMom, hopefully he will be coming home real soon and you can celebrate the right way:hubba::hubba:

Good Monday morning Ann:) UKgirl420:) SmokinMom:) allmashedup:)4u2sm0ke:) and the rest of the crew at MariP.:)

Wow, wow, wow..

Ok, so I had a cleaning lady come today and she was doing some very unusual things...

She was cleaning the cabinet doors in the kitchen and bathrooms.
She was cleaning baseboards...
She pulled the fridge out and cleaned behind it.
Same for the washer and dryer.

Strange!! In the 9 yrs of living here, Ive never done that. Didnt even know folks did it. :p I know all about the other stuff- toilets, tubs....but baseboards??!!!

Did y'all do that stuff?

:giggle:

Latest posts

Back