good morning everyone!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gettinggray1964

all-day-toker
Reaction score
havent been on here in awhile, but the tent is still going, here are a few pics of my most recent harvest, enjoy, any feed-back good or bad??????

DSC00660.JPG

DSC00675.JPG

DSC00662.JPG

hey Grey..Glad to see ya..wow..what wa Dry wieght? need a towel to clean drewl from keeboard..

4u2sm0ke said:
hey Grey..Glad to see ya..wow..what wa Dry wieght? need a towel to clean drewl from keeboard..
it is still drying, hopeing for 2-3 0z.... maybe.... got 97 grams dried from one northern lights... damn fine some too.... your grow will make you drule, i am working up to some big grows like that, and everything that i have learned about growing this fine plant, i learned right here from all you guys and gals, as i have said before and will say again this is the best site on earth..

gettinggray1964 said:
it is still drying, hopeing for 2-3 0z.... maybe.... got 97 grams dried from one northern lights... damn fine some too.... your grow will make you drule, i am working up to some big grows like that, and everything that i have learned about growing this fine plant, i learned right here from all you guys and gals, as i have said before and will say again this is the best site on earth..

DITO:cool:

gettinggray1964 said:
and a few more...

Just Beautiful man...when are you going to come and share a grow with us my friend?..its been a while...I owe all I know and am learning from these fine folks as well..I like to share what they have helped me do..plus I enjoy my Hobby..;)

well been very busey this past month with halloween and the grand babies, i have one very special grand son that is terminaly-ill, he is five and this will be his second christmas at home, i try a spend as much time with him on the holidays as i can and love every minute of it... but got fresh seeds on the way, white widow, bubbleicus and L.A.ultra and will jurnale that grow, i bet yall wish i could spell...lol hey dont worry the later in the day it gets spelling gets worse,,,, must be the northern lights....

Latest posts

Back