Hello, hope everyone is doing well..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highhhhhhhhhhhhhhh🖐️👊

High Hash!!

Welcome Digger! Had an old friend that went by Digger.

Thank you! In real life or on the boards? I dont recall your handle, but I've been around for a little while. Started at Breedbay back in '08.

Yeah me to a old surveying buddy.
Welcome to the site digger nice looking bud in the other thread.

Thank you

Welcome Digger.

Whats up Pute!

Welcome to MP.

Thank you

Digger welcome to mp. I belive I might know you, how you been brother? It's been awhile.

Yes sir! I've been better, but it is what it is. Trying to get my garden back in order.

Thank you

Welcome aboard the Passion brother Digger.

Thank you

Welcome Digger
Had a friend who dug graves with that handle.
R.eacff5929e1fa8e685dc3fcd404503d7

Thank you

@Digger a forum avatar if you like it
View attachment 344401

Thank you

You sure sound familiar...

Yeah, its me, from the Cabana.

I knew it. I just went over and checked. Can't believe I didn't recognize you. Welcome. This is the place where it is happening.

same here

welcome aboard Amigo and get in where you fit in , a lot of Cool Cats hang out here

there is Bingo , plenty of coffee and pretty and handsome servers , free seed contests , lots of good discussions that run the gamut of nuclear submarines to a parallel universe founded on flat earth theory , and some of the best educated and experienced growers around

time to watch some surfers

I knew it. I just went over and checked. Can't believe I didn't recognize you. Welcome. This is the place where it is happening.

Glad you recognize me! Good to hear. Hopefully I can contribute something.

another migrant from the cursed cabana...welcome digger...

Boo! How's it going? How's Dutch? Horsepower still kind to you?

same here

welcome aboard Amigo and get in where you fit in , a lot of Cool Cats hang out here

there is Bingo , plenty of coffee and pretty and handsome servers , free seed contests , lots of good discussions that run the gamut of nuclear submarines to a parallel universe founded on flat earth theory , and some of the best educated and experienced growers around

time to watch some surfers

Whats up BigSur!! Good to see you all.

Latest posts

Back