Hello all, I am hoping for a good experience on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome wil,
My state is also a medical state.. hoping that changes soon....
never been to riu... i kinda like to hang out at privite sites... when i started playing over a decade ago. i googled, and it lead me here....

I'm new here too, wil. I have no experience with growing, so it's unlikely you'll gain anything of benefit from me. I'm here to learn...and I'm starting out at the most basic level - shoot, I don't even know the lingo yet. 🥴
I'm like a babe in diapers; the folks whose words I've read here are more akin to Usain Bolt in that regard.
I've seen nothing but friendly banter here. Am I too newbie to say "Welcome! I'm sure I can learn from you, too!"? :)
Can I borrow 5 grand, you can help us out!

Bubba

Just realized that he already had me pegged on rollitup. I thought it was just coincidence that he posted that pick. Good thing I'm not paranoid... Do you guys know where I live too? 😂
Yes we know everything. Your DNA was altered when you signed on. Hopefully they didn't add the "giant booobs" gene

I had to have reduction surgery after I joined. Very funny guys.

I'm pretty sure I see roster scoping out my neighborhood for used tea socks....

Bubba

Can I borrow 5 grand, you can help us out!

Bubba
Tell ya' what I'll do, Bubba...I'll write a proposal and send it to the controller for her perusal.
Be aware, the controller is a private auditor who many years ago, I watched with my own eyes as she chased a nickel down in our personal bank account. During a three-day holiday weekend. We never did get to go fishing that weekend, dangit.
But SHE FOUND that nickel!

Update: Proposal delivered. Good Luck. 🤪

Yes we know everything. Your DNA was altered when you signed on. Hopefully they didn't add the "giant booobs" gene

I had to have reduction surgery after I joined. Very funny guys.

I'm pretty sure I see roster scoping out my neighborhood for used tea socks....

Bubba
lotsa schit happens when you are away a bit

Hello all. I used to be a member on rollitup for over a decade before participating in a political thread. Next thing I know, I was banned with no explanation or warning. I am hoping this website will be something that I can benefit from as well as help others too. I have some experience with autos and photos and I'm looking to learn even more.
Welcome it’s a great place with lots of comedians

Hello all. I used to be a member on rollitup for over a decade before participating in a political thread. Next thing I know, I was banned with no explanation or warning. I am hoping this website will be something that I can benefit from as well as help others too. I have some experience with autos and photos and I'm looking to learn even more.
You survived 10 years on RIU? I can't imagine 10 days in that hell-hole, holy crap!

Latest posts

Back