Hello all, I am hoping for a good experience on this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wil2279

Reaction score
Hello all. I used to be a member on rollitup for over a decade before participating in a political thread. Next thing I know, I was banned with no explanation or warning. I am hoping this website will be something that I can benefit from as well as help others too. I have some experience with autos and photos and I'm looking to learn even more.

Welcome to the Passion, wil. Debate used to be a good way of expressing opinions and getting a better idea of others opinions so both sides come out better informed and, at times, with better understanding. Sadly that is no longer ‘allowed’ and society is suffering for it. Badly. Pull up a chair. We are all pretty friendly here.

Hello all. I used to be a member on rollitup for over a decade before participating in a political thread. Next thing I know, I was banned with no explanation or warning. I am hoping this website will be something that I can benefit from as well as help others too. I have some experience with autos and photos and I'm looking to learn even more.
Hope you enjoy it here. We don't allow the talk of politics in the forums because of reasons that you already know. Lots of growers here that all have the love of our beloved plant in common.

Howdy Partner Welcome RIU sucked
A forum pick for you
1692219756241.png

Welcome to the passion. We are a friendly bunch here. Are you a morning smoker? Do you have a garden?
I am more of an evening and afternoon toker. I'm 44 years old and don't currently have a garden going. I'm going through a divorce, wife lied to get a PFA on me and I am not allowed in my house for another 8 months. I couldn't believe it when I was served my PFA. I was under the impression that they were supposed to have at least some proof of abuse to get one. Guess I was wrong. Anyhow I became a medical patient a year ago and feel much better now.

I am more of an evening and afternoon toker. I'm 44 years old and don't currently have a garden going. I'm going through a divorce, wife lied to get a PFA on me and I am not allowed in my house for another 8 months. I couldn't believe it when I was served my PFA. I was under the impression that they were supposed to have at least some proof of abuse to get one. Guess I was wrong. Anyhow I became a medical patient a year ago and feel much better now.
Well welcome anyways even if you don’t do morning tokes. Sorry about your luck. Most of us have our own gigs going on here too both good and bad but share a common bond in weed either growing or using in many different ways. Feel free to browse around and join in the conversation and thread drift. ✌️

Well welcome anyways even if you don’t do morning tokes. Sorry about your luck. Most of us have our own gigs going on here too both good and bad but share a common bond in weed either growing or using in many different ways. Feel free to browse around and join in the conversation and thread drift. ✌️
Thanks. My background is organic growing. I have recently switched to organic soil in earthboxes. The sub irrigated planters have changed my life for indoor growing. I have grown indoors and outdoors. Photos and autos...

Thanks. My background is organic growing. I have recently switched to organic soil in earthboxes. The sub irrigated planters have changed my life for indoor growing. I have grown indoors and outdoors. Photos and autos...
There are many organic growers here even some earthbox folks too. Is your state legal?

Welcome, you're going to like it here.
I got banned from there with my very first comment, in answering a weed question. Because of whatever my answer was, they said no way was I a newbie to growing weed and kicked me out.
Really? You got kicked off rollitup for being too knowledgeable? That is crazy. At least you got a reason. I'm assuming I got banned because I had I different political views than the moderator who banned me.

Latest posts

Back