Hey guys what's going on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show us your pics I am an addict for buds lol this place got me hooked and these dudes don't play they can look at your pictures and pretty much tell you wats going on with your plant most of the time ( not implying your doing anything wrong): so let them rip were all here for the same thing at least i thought?!!!??? Share the love of Marijuana growing to smoking it all and learning fun times

Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you to the guys who quoted the funny one liners of my favourite movie Kung Pow. I've included a pic of my current grow situation in this post. Any questions or advice is welcome. I'll post my full set up soon.

Attachments

• 20230819_014347.jpg
    20230819_014347.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you to the guys who quoted the funny one liners of my favourite movie Kung Pow. I've included a pic of my current grow situation in this post. Any questions or advice is welcome. I'll post my full set up soon.
They look pretty happy to me so far. Looking forward to seeing your post of your setup. What about your 2nd grow made it ‘passable’? There are folks on here that grow some serious buds. People in here are always happy to help if you can handle some thread drift(or a lot of thread drift😁). I have Kung Pow on DVD somewhere. My sons and I watched that many times.

I harvested it using a jewellers loupe.
This is a handy item. Much easier than a loupe. Slide it over your camera lens on your phone. Good to look for bugs leaf issues and also trichomes. Only 20 bucks on Amazon, a life savor for me all during my grows to see the tiny things and snap a picture if I need to share it here for help
IMG_1766.jpeg

This is a handy item. Much easier than a loupe. Slide it over your camera lens on your phone. Good to look for bugs leaf issues and also trichomes. Only 20 bucks on Amazon, a life savor for me all during my grows to see the tiny things and snap a picture if I need to share it here for help
View attachment 337944
Nice gadget. I use a 30x & 60x JL with LED. Can see those Trichomes perfectly.

Lights? Tent? Give us some info please.
The lights are SP-1000 Gerylove. I have a Lunar 600w too but I'm currently not using it.
The Grow Tent is 4 x 4 foot and 7 foot tall.
The appliance on the left is mini air conditioning unit.
The appliance at the top is a mini dehumidifier.
The green dinosaur on the right is my watering can.
The strain is Tangerine Dream
Sorry about the mess in the tent.
I've added a few perks in the photo for entertainment. Anyone who spots the dog in my tent gets 10 points.

Attachments

• 20230821_011752[1].jpg
    20230821_011752[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back