Chubby's Indoor Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubby

Reaction score
Really enjoying this grow with all the different strains and different stages. Also enjoying the first time I've tried Topping and LST.
I flipped the lights over 2 weeks ago but no flowers developed. It turns out I had a few light leaks. The extension cable and dehumidifier has a bright 'on' light and the flap at the back of the tent was letting a lot of light in. I've now covered all the light leaks and it's already looking better after just 1 day. Hurry up and flower please! I can't wait to smoke you.
My lights will always stay on 12/12 even for the seedlings. I'm looking for the fastest grow possible.

Attachments

• 20230910_224010[1].jpg
    20230910_224010[1].jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I’ve seen this done with the sea of green method but in that method you still let them veg for at least 4 weeks till they are about 10-12” high with a few nodes before cutting in 12/12 on them. Will be interesting to see how these tiny babies do. Good luck and keep us posted. ✌️
I am pretty sure Carty just chopped a plant that he had in 12/12 from day 1.
I have never done it, but if it works for Carty……..

I’ve seen this done with the sea of green method but in that method you still let them veg for at least 4 weeks till they are about 10-12” high with a few nodes before cutting in 12/12 on them. Will be interesting to see how these tiny babies do. Good luck and keep us posted. ✌️
I 12/12 flipped on the Chrimera 3 at about 18 inches ( but topped twice). With 3 gallon pot, stayed just under 4 feet. The mother Stuck in flower tent is up to the light. It takes it like a champ, 100%.

Bubba

Getting bushy in there. Did some lollypopping after I took this photo. All the new plants are doing well. I was told there is no need to use nutrients for the first few weeks as all the nutrients are in the soil and this has worked perfectly. I was overfeeding my last few grows and that is probably why the leaves were going brown on the ends. The big plants are all Tangerine Dream and all the new plants are all different strains

Attachments

• 20230924_175949[1].jpg
    20230924_175949[1].jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back