Hey guys what's going on?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started my 3rd indoor grow: Tangerine Dream. My 1st grow was OG Kush and my 2nd Money Maker. I made all the mistakes possible to make on my first grow, I didn't even know I had to flip the lights so I ended up with an almost 5 foot plant. My second grow was just about passable. I'm hoping for success with my 3rd grow and so far so good. I've invested in a dehumidifier and an air conditioning unit as well as four new lights. I'm going to be learning LST, Topping and Defoliation on this grow. I've started watching YouTube videos and I've learnt so much. I'm hoping to learn some great stuff on this forum too. Thanks for being here. I look forward to the journey ahead.
Kung Pow man. My daughter and I still watch that every few years.

Last edited:
I’m so glad chubby. I’ll be sure to check it out 😊
It really isn't for everybody. My wife hates. My daughter and I have watched it at least 10 times. It has like 2 or three real actors and the rest is just overdubbed old Chinese movies. They were going to make a sequel but couldn't get the funding.

It really isn't for everybody. My wife hates. My daughter and I have watched it at least 10 times. It has like 2 or three real actors and the rest is just overdubbed old Chinese movies. They were going to make a sequel but couldn't get the funding.
I was talking about chubby’s garden. Not the silly movie 🤪

Last edited:
Germinating this lot, the 3 free seeds are White Widow.
ItemsQty
Incredible Bulk Seed
SKU: drkr105f Dr Krippling 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Burmese Kush - California Seeds
SKU: KS0114 Kerra Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Dr Trichome Cheesefast Version Seeds
SKU: Dr Trichome Cheesefast Version Seeds-Single Pack
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Cherry Grapefruit - California Seeds
SKU: KS0116 Kerra Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Royal Medic Seeds
SKU: RQS01073 Royal Queen Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Galaxy Seeds
SKU: PYR102 Pyramid Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
3 FREE FEMINISED SEEDS
SKU: 3-FREE-FEM-SEEDS
Incredible bulk beans are great .I wish I could find a few seeds.

Germinating this lot, the 3 free seeds are White Widow.
ItemsQty
Incredible Bulk Seed
SKU: drkr105f Dr Krippling 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Burmese Kush - California Seeds
SKU: KS0114 Kerra Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Dr Trichome Cheesefast Version Seeds
SKU: Dr Trichome Cheesefast Version Seeds-Single Pack
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Cherry Grapefruit - California Seeds
SKU: KS0116 Kerra Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Royal Medic Seeds
SKU: RQS01073 Royal Queen Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
Galaxy Seeds
SKU: PYR102 Pyramid Seeds 1
Pack SizeSingle Pack
3 FREE FEMINISED SEEDS
SKU: 3-FREE-FEM-SEEDS
How d u make out with the incredible Bulk???? I m trying to find some seeds of that strain for my future projects.

How d u make out with the incredible Bulk???? I m trying to find some seeds of that strain for my future projects.
I'm experimenting on this batch by using a 12/12 light cycle from seed to harvest. so it's really stunted like all the other plants apart from the White Widow, the White Widow is extremely resilient by the looks at it. The incredible Bulk is the plant nearest to the camera on the left hand side. The plants at the back of the tent were not 12/12 so that is why they are big.

Attachments

• 20231117_192129[1].jpg
    20231117_192129[1].jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
I'm experimenting on this batch by using a 12/12 light cycle from seed to harvest. so it's really stunted like all the other plants apart from the White Widow, the White Widow is extremely resilient by the looks at it. The incredible Bulk is the plant nearest to the camera on the left hand side. The plants at the back of the tent were not 12/12 so that is why they are big.
Damn , I dying to see how it finishes .. I gotta find some Dr Krippling IB seeds..

I highly recommend the GALAXY strain if you enjoy listening to music. There is a picture of it on the bud of the month December thread on page 2. I've only harvested the GALAXY, TANGERINE DREAM and WHITE WIDOW plants from the list I posted earlier in the thread and GALAXY is definately the best. I'm going to harvest the rest of the strains this weekend to make way for some GORILLA COOKIES and CRITICAL BILBO. I'll post some pics of my harvest soon.

Latest posts

Back