Good Morning MP'rs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin TM. :smoke1:
I got the coffee a brewin, kid fed and off to school, fed the horse while tokin a 1/2 a doob left in the ashtray from last night, grabbed coffee and bouncing back and forth from here to the news. Then its off to work or a hike in the woods. :) I love being self employed. LOL
Hope everyone has a great day.
:48:
Be safe on that moulder man...1000 ways to have a bad day with one of those. ;)

Good morning Tex, it is a new day alright. you can be your best self, and if that doesn't work, smoke till you are?

Morning all we alive to see another day so lets start it ths way:48::48:

Morning everyone :)

4.30am and I am just going out the door to work :doh:

:peace:

Have a good day if you can have a good day while working. HIE

Morning. My coffee pot has kaput. Now I have to get dressed and go into town to get a coffee pot before I get to shooting things around here.

TexasMonster said:
Morning. My coffee pot has kaput. Now I have to get dressed and go into town to get a coffee pot before I get to shooting things around here.

Morning Tex, can ya spare a cup? Still trying to warm up after snowboarding in -10*f yesterday. It was well worth it, powder for days which is rare in these parts..

starwarz said:
Morning Tex, can ya spare a cup? Still trying to warm up after snowboarding in -10*f yesterday. It was well worth it, powder for days which is rare in these parts..
I've got one of the local gals going to the country store to bring us back some cups of coffee. I am surprised she is going, I was supposed to go visit her last night and forgot. She called pissed off this morning and I somehow talked her into coffee. Hope she aint peeing in it.

morning everyone.

hey tex just take the cup she's drinking out of that way you don't get the pee cup.

slowmo77 said:
morning everyone.

hey tex just take the cup she's drinking out of that way you don't get the pee cup.
I did do just that. She did drink out of the other cup. Thats a good sign. She is on her way to her house to get some chicken and brisket to put on the smoker. I will supply the spare ribs and Lone Star. I guess she is inviting some of our mutual friends/fiends

Watch out Tex she might be setting to up for a Micky and you'll wake up with a Hicky

Good Morning all

ozzydiodude said:
Watch out Tex she might be setting to up for a Micky and you'll wake up with a Hicky

Good Morning all
Her and I been there done that. We threw the shirts away along time ago. We mostly just cuss at each other now and have the occasional grudge match. Works most the time. She has been known to contact gals I am flirting with and threaten them. I dont get that part. Anyway, she is fun to party with.

Latest posts

Back