Got Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there something wrong with the Doc?

I placed my order last thursday. Took 3 business days. I received my order on Teusday, the 3rd business day. :D

Great! Now plant them.

cuy103, read the thread "Beware" that was posted by Andy52 and you'll understand why he isn't thrilled about Dr. Chronic anymore.

LMAO good deal andy. You haven't heard anything back from customs or the fuzz i take it?

Right on! You make me laugh. Keep it up!

andy52 said:
well i placed an order,again,this time getting my seeeds in 7 days.actually 5 days.they have been sitting in the mail box for 2 days.no more dr. chronic for me.

Where did you get them from Andy?

I ordered form the doc a couple weeks ago, dont think im getting them this time because last time I had them in 5 days.

haven't heard anything from the popo,screw em.

i ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl thats makes several orders and they have come thru every time.i paid for the staelth shipping.ordered and got them in 5-6 days tops.hehe,pretty good order too.

congrats andy, lots of green mojo for ya. How do you like the genetics from marijuana-seeds.nl?

so far i've had good luck with what i ordered.on my 1st order from them i ordered the premium mix,don't recommend that.i had a hard time with that order.it took 10-11 days for some of the seeds to pop and some were puny *** plants.also you get sativa and indica mixed.i do not like to gro both at once due to height issues.i put 6seeds on yesterday after i got the seeds and all 6 are up this morning.shocked me.these are the crystal seeds.until something happens,marijuana-seeds.nl is the only place i will order from.

Andy, I got my seeds from the Doc, just found them on my desk mixed with junk mail I almost tossed em. lol

But I live in the states too, Doc is 2-0 with me :)

godspeedsuckah said:
congrats andy, lots of green mojo for ya. How do you like the genetics from marijuana-seeds.nl?

I had almost 50/65 seeds turn male from marijuana-seeds.nl!Ruined my whole year:cry:

sorry,i almost forgot about this thread.i have had great success with marijuana-seeds.nl .i have a crystal in flower right now and she is one fine arse lady.i wish i would have kept her for a mother as she is the only one i have.i started 4 seeds,2 were males,2 were girls.i dropped the light on the other lady and trashed her.but the one i do have is phenomenal.i put her into flower at 10-12 inches and she is way over 3 ft now.probably closer to 4 ft.a real keeper.shes full as can be.very beautiful plant and she loves the nutes.ibumped her up to 1600 ppms this last change and she loved it.not even tip burn.sorry all for letting this thread go so long without answering.

Latest posts

Back