Great Buds....But..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary18

Reaction score
Hey folks, as some may know I inherited my farm, and have recently moved everything home so to speak. Okay, those I kept seem to be doing not only fine but have shone beautiful growth. Fresh soil, ( FFOF ), clean pots, a clean room with consistant temp an hum factors.
Now I hope this isn't to stupid of a question, but is the yellowing of these larger leaves part of the natural prosses? With each new level of Bud growth all the leaf is yellowing and falling off. I have included pic's. Thx again.

:watchplant::huh::bolt::smoke1:

Green Green Green.jpeg

Yellow Bud.jpeg

From what I can see in the pics they look ok. the fan leaves will turn yellow and fall off durring the flowering process it is normal.

HI,

While it's very normal for fan leaves to start yellowing and falling off late into flower, you may have more going on here from what little I can tell by the small pic's... Your gals are looking a little bit Dr. Seuss bizarre with only buds on the mainstem and it looks like the only fan leaves you have left are aroung the buds...? The biggest drag about losing all your fan leaves is your plant is losing it's energy powerhouse...:confused:

What type of nutes are you giving them?

Peace!:cool:

I have had them about 5wks, they were already in flower. I took them out of sand bags, yes sand bags, and potted them. Soil is FFOF, nuts FF Big Bloom at 1/4 strength. I water every 4-6 days when the soil is dry on top and feed every 15 days. And yes the buds on top are all that remain, I believe the " Babysitter ", was using her before her time. The bud has almost doubled in size and I just hate to uproot her just yet, I hope to get alot more growth out of her, if I can get the stem to hold the weight. Oh yea the water has a ph of 6.2 if that helps. I mist LITELY every other day.I keep a calender so no memory lapses :hubba:, and heres a one of the others on the same diet, but shes only been in flower 4 wks.

Too Old.jpeg

Hi Gary-
Like dirtyolsouth said, it seems your missing alot of foilage there.

Your gals are looking a little bit Dr. Seuss bizarre
(That's some funny stuff right there).

Without more fan leaves, your girls are going to have a tough time producing big healthy buds. Use some thread (tied loosely) around the stems to hold the buds up. Hope it works out for you.

also big bloom is just an additive, you really need some tiger bloom for flower and grow big for veg

The Big Bloom is what I'm using as for nuts as they went for about 15 days of nothing at all, with the fresh soil and new pots I didnt want to give them too much too soon. Dont know what happened with the foliage, about 5 of 30 girls are like that. heres a couple more pics. See the foliage on the others looks okay. And then there is the clone that is 5wks old, there is the yellowing starting to show again on the lowwer leaves. Note the unusual leaf growth on the dark green plant in the rear, it went from normal 5 stemmed leaves to first 3 and now 1, never seen anything like it. the newest growth is again normal 5 stemmed leaves. Could it be from the move and the repotting done too close together? Thanks

more yellow.jpeg

new topper.jpeg

pretty.jpeg

Latest posts

Back