Green Crack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushBlower12

Smoke em' if ya got em'
Reaction score
Ok so I just picked up a couple zips of the infamous green crack. Yes it is great great great bud. Whoever grew it knew what they were doing, but didnt let it dry quite long enough. Thats why I have it laid out on the table for now. It has such a sweet smell, like nothing Ive smelt before. As you can tell by my name, Im very fond of kush. I dont think this is a kush, but it reminds me of one. I think I read that its a 80's skunk#1 x with some other strain. Either way, if you get the chance I HIGHly recommend you trying it. Have a great day everyone!

006-1.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

I am toking on some Green Crack right now, I think that it is compared to Mango as it has a "putrid Mango fruity smell" and it does kind of have the same taste (good taste!) as the Mango I grew last grow. Whatever it is my wife and I love it :hubba: and hopefully the club I get it from will have some of those clones at the beginning of Feb. - I will drive 5hrs. just to get a mom (which I am waiting for) I want to grow this strain (whatever it is) ....

You have some good smoking ahead :D

Hey yum yum ya for sure, I would love to get my hands on a GC clone. My shop had some also, but I didnt think to ask about clones.

And Hippy, I paid 285 a zip. Not too bad, but I would rather have grown it myself of course. I appreciate good buds so I will fork up the dough...

I had the best green crack in the past summer, it was pretty much the only bud going around ( that i'd buy ). It was about $200CAD For an O. It's the type of bud that will leave you buzzin' for hours. That was the only thing I didn't like about it ;)

A strain of cannabis popular in southern California. The genetic lineage is an 80's vintage skunk#1 crossed with a california indica. It is a variety of marijuana, and has nothing to do with crack-cocaine LOL;)
kottonmouth kings #1 stoner band of all time. green crack is like the only thing they smoke/grow. i seen a vid of the kottonmouth kings growing an smoking that..looks good!! if you've ever listen to Kingspade (D-Loc and Richter of KMK), they talk about green crack alot :hubba:

yummy looks very nice from here...wanna share? :p hehe

BrendanV said:
I had the best green crack in the past summer, it was pretty much the only bud going around ( that i'd buy ).

2nd that.

Latest posts

Back