Greetings Everybody! I'm, the new guy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnie189

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, and I hope we can help each other here. I been regular a couple years, but only get by wit my clones by luck. I'll make a couple hundred cuttings, and end up with my 20-30 for flowering, and I always do well, with them that made it. I was using Grdan, but lost support from them. I am using the bark plugs now. I did you hormones etc., and I've always used some nutes, except this time. They look awful, wet, so I take the lid off awhile, then put it back on, any ideas? Nobody has been able to get through to me on this, I even bought a 40site cloner, and had little luck. Thanks Donnnie:mad:

I have different set up's butt mostly just tables for ebb & FLO. 2 3x4 with a mover 1000w, then 1000w with lense, and fan, with mover, 4x8 table.
My cuttings, I've tried everything, just quit Grodan, after they abandoned me. Now I'm back to the tree bark plugs, one thing I know for sure is earlier they were way to wet, and I squeezed them out. Then I put down a towel, then heater, and black tray with clear dome, really been wet, I have to take the cover off, even the 1st second day, for awhile. As a rule I get my 20-30 to poorly root (out of 100-200 cuttings) I do fairly well, and it's the very best. Nobody can get through to me on the clones, though. [email protected] you want to say hello. Thanks, Donnie

Latest posts

Back